Top Shelf Aquatics

24-Hour Sale: 10% off Everything!

Marine Depot

24-Hour Sale: 10% off Everything!

Enter Coupon Code LEAPYEAR during checkout to save 10% off your entire order.* Hurry! Coupon expires February 29, 2012 at midnight.

*Excludes EcoTech Marine products

leap-year-newsletter.jpg

Save even more by applying the LEAPYEAR coupon code to these items already on sale:

*Excludes EcoTech Marine products

bleh. i was just going to get a wireless MP10 and realized this coupon is useless :(

so no. this post is misleading. "10% of EVERYTHING" does not include "EVERYTHING"

bleh. i was just going to get a wireless MP10 and realized this coupon is useless :(

so no. this post is misleading. "10% of EVERYTHING" does not include "EVERYTHING"

EcoTech Marine has MAP pricing, so we are not allowed to discount their products.

Darn...was about to spend $2500.00

yeah, i noticed only at checkout that my discount was only $5... because I had 2 50w heaters in my shopping cart, along with the $285 MP10.

I was going to order some new ATI bulbs with this promo just to have on hand and then seen that you charge a handling fee for T5 bulbs ? Nah, BRS or anyone else for that matter that I have ordered from does not charge this foolish "handling" fee. Sorry, might want to re-think about that one to keep up with the competition.

So 4 48" ATI bulbs came to $87.97 - $8.79 (10%) = $79.10 but then factor in the $20 handling fee plus s&h came to like $114 for 4 bulbs ? Really ? I can get 2 more bulbs for an additional $10 more at BRS and that includes shipping. (Last 6 bulb order was $124 shipped )

I was going to order some new ATI bulbs with this promo just to have on hand and then seen that you charge a handling fee for T5 bulbs ? Nah, BRS or anyone else for that matter that I have ordered from does not charge this foolish "handling" fee. Sorry, might want to re-think about that one to keep up with the competition.

So 4 48" ATI bulbs came to $87.97 - $8.79 (10%) = $79.10 but then factor in the $20 handling fee plus s&h came to like $114 for 4 bulbs ? Really ? I can get 2 more bulbs for an additional $10 more at BRS and that includes shipping. (Last 6 bulb order was $124 shipped )

Hi, not_so_nano. Thank you very much for your feedback and insight on the competition. We've shared your thoughts internally with key decision-makers so our staff can discuss this matter further.

We'd like to note if you order 6 bulbs from us, the handling fee is waived, so you'll only pay $9.99 for shipping. We'd also be more than happy to match—and beat—the BRS total price as well. We want your business and hope you'll give us a chance to earn it.

If you decide to spend over $175, your order will ship for free.

Do you guys carry these?

post-71609-1330535911_thumb.jpg

Hi, Ole Pukey. We unfortunately do not sell aquarium cover holders separately. We checked with our purchasing team just to be sure. Thank you for your question.

Too bad you do not sell RSM S series yet....

Hi, modulok. We feel you there. Those tanks are pretty sweet and garnering more and more attention. We hope to have them available sometime in the summertime. Red Sea will keep us posted on availability, but that's our best estimate right now. Feel free to check back from time-to-time for an update.

I don’t want to double dip, but can I get my CA tax waved and still use this coupon? I called yesterday because I was interested in a 48” TEK, but the tax issue washes out the savings.

Thanks Rob

I don’t want to double dip, but can I get my CA tax waved and still use this coupon? I called yesterday because I was interested in a 48” TEK, but the tax issue washes out the savings.

Thanks Rob

haha. i tried to use 2 discounts too. Did not work. Its one or another, and the CA tax one saves more.

Thanks Rob

haha. i tried to use 2 discounts too. Did not work. Its one or another, and the CA tax one saves more.

Hey, AFRobert568 and solefald. You won't be able to submit both coupon codes during checkout on our website. However, if you give us a call at 1-800-566-FISH (3474), we'll see what we can do. ;)

Hey, AFRobert568 and solefald. You won't be able to submit both coupon codes during checkout on our website. However, if you give us a call at 1-800-566-FISH (3474), we'll see what we can do. ;)

No worries, just bought my MP10 few minutes ago with no CA tax coupon. The other couple of things I had in my cart were pretty insignificant. $5 discount would not have made much difference on this order... BUT NEXT TIME YOU OWE ME $5 DAMNIT! :)

AFRobert568

Hi I called to place an order for fixture, bulbs and some pumps but the person on the phone said that it was either one or the other. I mentioned this forum and your post, but he told me to contact you and have you talk to him.

Archived