Top Shelf Aquatics

FS: Black netting/mesh for custom top

kidninja

I have some leftover black netting that is used to make a custom lid

• DOES NOT BLOCK ANY LIGHT! I use this on all my tanks with no problems
  • if anyone wants, $7.52 Shipped for any reasonable size (just tell me your length and width)
  • squares are about 1/2"

PLEASE PM me if interested that way I can get back to you faster

deer%20control%20fence%20large.jpg

IMG_1247.JPG

DSC_0823.jpg
IMG_4213.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome. I was just fixing to to do a search on here for this. I need a 2' x 5' foot piece. I'll pay extra if need for the bigger piece. I can send PayPal manana, Thanks

Shoot, i just noticed your location. Can you ship me some of those sweet AUSSIE acans while your at it :)

Dude @ 7.00 how can you afford to ship to the states with out losing your shorts? I kinda need it pretty quick for my frag tank before i lose a fish to tile surfing. I don't want you to be bothered for sucha small thing. I think i'll just get it local maybe?

TeflonTomDosh

Shoot, i just noticed your location. Can you ship me some of those sweet AUSSIE acans while your at it :)

Dude @ 7.00 how can you afford to ship to the states with out losing your shorts? I kinda need it pretty quick for my frag tank before i lose a fish to tile surfing. I don't want you to be bothered for sucha small thing. I think i'll just get it local maybe?

He's not in Australia.

TeflonTomDosh

O, my bad. I seen the location under his avatar and assumed. Sweet!

first clue? He wouldn't of said 1/2", it would of been in cm, LOL and that's the same "location" Euphy uses, and he's not from Australia either.

first clue? He wouldn't of said 1/2", it would of been in cm, LOL and that's the same "location" Euphy uses, and he's not from Australia either.

Yea, derp it's late and i'm toast. I'm giving my myself a timeout to bed zzzzzzz

eddiecorrea

bought some mesh and chaeto from him. came super fast and packaged really well. buy from this man!!!

Chaeto?! Did it come with pods and other critters?! I need critters.

How does this not block light? Have you done before and after PAR readings? I'm sure it blocks "some" light. Saying that it does not block any light could be misleading, no?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived