ferpayson

Par 38's and SPS?

I would like to place 3 par 38's over my 20 long system and was wondering which ones would provide better/faster growth on SPS coral. I want maximum growth on my SPS. I was thinking going with three of

the Ecoxotic par 38's pr three of the rapid par 38's? I was leaning towards the ecoxoticPAR38 12K Aquarium LED 3-6500K White 2-455nm Blue but just wanted to get some opinions.

Thanks,

Payson

Look at my page I have 2 eco 20ks and one rapid. I like the ecos better

There are also ledtric par38, yhe have red or violets along with blue and white.

I can't compare the two but I can tell you I have 3 Rapid's and LOVE them....more importantly so do my corals. :D

make sure they have 3w leds though and not 1w. Rapids are cheaper which is a plus

There are also ledtric par38, yhe have red or violets along with blue and white.

Thank you for the +1

Find a unit with TrueViolets, they give off great "pop" on your corals as well as improve PAR / growth.

HTH,

Mike C.

HI just checked out LEDTRIC site an was wondering when will the Trupop bulb be available?

TruPops are currently in stock and shipping same day / next business day on weekend. Sorry for this getting off topic, just answering a question.

All of our units will actually be in stock on Monday (PAR38s) and will be shipped Monday/Tuesday.

Im running a Ecoxotic Par38 20k, and the color is great! (3) royal blue, and (2) 6.5k white. Corals pop! Has a blue, almost violet look. The pics in my sig don't capture its true beauty.