Pod Your Reef

Worm ID

exosket

Found it while inspecting a frag before putting it in my tank. Long yellow/orange with red eyes and white rectangular area on its head. Moves like a millipede would. Not like any other bristle worm i've ever seen. Maybe about 4 inches long. Pic taken with a phone- sorry for the quality. What do you guys think?

worm.jpg

I have never seen one like this one before but maybe an eunicid or nereid ? Worms never looks the same theres a million of them lol dont put it in your tank for now

And btw looks pretty

I have never seen one like this one before but maybe an eunicid or nereid ? Worms never looks the same theres a million of them lol dont put it in your tank for now

And btw looks pretty

yeah.. i'm not sure either. it's sitting in the tupperware in the sump for now. dunno what to do with it! normally, i'd flush it if i wasn't sure- but i just watched The Green Mile, so i'm feeling nice. haha. lucky worm.

haha poor thing but well this is up to you dont believe what people say because sometimes they have problems and maybe you wont have those problems I have bristle worms and if you search all the people you read is saying OOH NOOO BURN THAT THING or something like that but I am not having any problems at all but in your case we dnt know what kind of worm is this one haha so. let me know what are you going to do =)

Archived