Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

(oceanic BC29G) 2nd chamber fuge light for in tank basket

Water_man11

I have been running a BC29 since late 12/11. I took out the bio-balls and got the media basket and a fuge basket from inTank. The under water 10w light has been back ordered for over a month. I would scrape the paint and have the outside light, but the paint is on the inside of he tank. Is there another. vender for the underwater light? If there is not, what other option do you recommend, something shining from the top, maybe?

I have been running a BC29 since late 12/11. I took out the bio-balls and got the media basket and a fuge basket from inTank. The under water 10w light has been back ordered for over a month. I would scrape the paint and have the outside light, but the paint is on the inside of he tank. Is there another. vender for the underwater light? If there is not, what other option do you recommend, something shining from the top, maybe?

Discount pumps has the same light. They also have one with two bulbs I wish I'd gotten.

you sure the paint is on the inside? I have an old BC 29 as well and I scraped the paint off the back while it was running. Just take a razor blade to a corner if it makes a mark then you know you can shave the rest off. I used a wallpaper knife if I remember correctly.

It's a flaky mess but you don't have to scrape too much, I scraped the entire rear off to shoot a video, that was fun. Wish I had paint stripper in the shop. Use a brand new razor blade

Water_man11
It's a flaky mess but you don't have to scrape too much, I scraped the entire rear off to shoot a video, that was fun. Wish I had paint stripper in the shop. Use a brand new razor blade

The worst part is that angle that I have to be to get at is since the tank is in a corner.

Archived