Innovative Marine Aquariums

BEWARE possible account fraud!

youngerd

Possible account fraud linked to the username skittles. He/she bought a protein skimmer off of me in the hardware classifieds. Everythingn was done through paypal... my due dilligence was done and saved me from losing money, provided tracking number and delivery to the correct address, etc. But the buyer is claiming unauthorized purchase....who knows? Probably a hijacked account, so please be weary of this person until everything gets sorted out.

Like I said BEWARE of skittles

ENGLEWOOOODDDDDD

THE SPRINGS! and

THE D in the T of the C....lol wow ok that was lame lol

but still yeah sorry about the sale going south, hope you can get another buyer!

That's pretty lame. Seems like there have been a couple people that have gotten burnt lately. Is there a blacklist or something people can check before buying/selling?

We need a blacklist for this very reason (to support our honest members). That is what my intentions are with this post. Hopefully the moderators will create one to make it easier to weed out the deadbeats.

skittles is still lurking on the forum, and has not responded to my PM's calling him out. Kind of fishy! Please beware of this person and do not do business with him. He will retract his paypal purchase and say that it was an unauthorized purchase.

MAKE SURE YOU REQUIRE A SIGNATURE FOR ANYTHING 250.00 AND OVER WITH PAYPAL

• 2 weeks later...

yeah...I have called him out numerous times (even by PM) he did not respond. Even better yet, he is still very active on this forum.

devilsadvocate
Possible account fraud

Like I said BEWARE of skittles

possible. yet you still blame him.

you are an ass.

Archived