SaltCritters.com

Who is going to the CT Frag Farmers Market?

TinyGiant

I'm going! (Thanks to TinyGiant :)....poor guy, I PMed him so many times yesterday. teehee)

Also, if anyone is in need of a little over 70lbs of Ocean Direct Fine Oolite.... send me a pm with

what you want to trade with. ;) Not really sure yet how I'm going to transfer this, home depot buckets

maybe. lol

So, what's our attendance count for far?? Come on people... come to CT!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just finished setting your frags aside Miss Nano.

for the sellers choice i went with ORA green birdsnest and Jason Fox Purple Sponge (its one that can hit air, super hardy and really purple :) also throwing in a tiny frag of the Pavona cactus coral

I just finished setting your frags aside Miss Nano.

for the sellers choice i went with ORA green birdsnest and Jason Fox Purple Sponge (its one that can hit air, super hardy and really purple :) also throwing in a tiny frag of the Pavona cactus coral

I knew I forgot something! I thought I had that green birdsnest covered...nice catch!

Woot! Purple sponge!! Remember that comment I made about stalking you? Well, let's just say you are really lucky you don't live closer. ;) Christmas time for me!! Thank you for the freebie! (Although, with your prices...it feels like my whole order is a freebie!) Damn... I can finally start updating my cheesy tank thread now that I'm getting some corals! (A LOT of corals!)

You guys should definitely order some stuff from TinyGiant! He has some awesome stuff at amazing prices!!

i'd love to go as i'm only about 45 minutes away, but i gots no tank :(

figures just as i'm planning on getting back in after a few year hiatus i find out about this before i can get any corals. maybe next year.

Trust me got sued 2 years ago for a lady falling in Boston Market parking lot. My commercial auto covered it all. Lawyer fees and settlement was 105 grand.

I need to slip and fall more often!

got the bad news on the truck today.. going to be about $1000 to fix it.

ring gears chipped, bearings shot, something to do with the axels.. he said he has to get a whole pumpkin for it and go from there. he said once they pull it completely off they might be able to fix the issue a little cheaper. .but it doesnt look very promising.

I need to slip and fall more often!

i think i might go on a slipping rampage today to pay for the truck lol

Keep a mop ready at the frag swap wet floors=slip=$$$$$ lol

Oh yeah do we have a secret code word for NR peeps so we know who we are(no avatars in the real world) hahaha. My 9 year old daughter is going to amaze you with her knowledge/questions be prepared..

Keep a mop ready at the frag swap wet floors=slip=$$$$$ lol

Oh yeah do we have a secret code word for NR peeps so we know who we are(no avatars in the real world) hahaha. My 9 year old daughter is going to amaze you with her knowledge/questions be prepared..

the secret word is "heyimfromnanoreef"

lol

there was a little 6-7yo kid at one of our swaps a couple months back who was quite knowledgeable reminds me of when i was 10yo working at the store reciting latin names all day wowing the adults lol

My daughters science teacher was asking if anyone knew what a biosphere was,BIG mistake luckily the bell rang 15 minutes later or she would still be going,the teacher enjoyed telling me the story and suggested she should watch more mindless TV. LOL

got the bad news on the truck today.. going to be about $1000 to fix it.

ring gears chipped, bearings shot, something to do with the axels.. he said he has to get a whole pumpkin for it and go from there. he said once they pull it completely off they might be able to fix the issue a little cheaper. .but it doesnt look very promising.

i think i might go on a slipping rampage today to pay for the truck lol

Eek! :o Hearing that kind of news is always ####ty! I still definitely think you're going to sell out of your corals though, sucks you can't use the cash for other things...but I guess it's better then not having any way to pay for the damage. :( (What happened to your truck anyway, black ice?)

On the bright side... maybe this will make you want to sell your truck when it's fixed and get an upgrade! I'm thinking Niss...an Titan? ;) Teehee!

Oh yeah do we have a secret code word for NR peeps so we know who we are(no avatars in the real world)

We can either all wear name tags...or red lipstick. Let's take a vote!

I vote, red lipstick!

Also, how come I'm not seeing a lot of posts in this thread?!?! Come on all you Boston Reefers and NYC Dwellers, man up and drive that 1.5-3 hour drive!

nyknicks4412

My girlfriend and I will be attending! TinyGiant any chance of a little preorder? Got a lot of frags I like and don't want to miss out.

My girlfriend and I will be attending! TinyGiant any chance of a little preorder? Got a lot of frags I like and don't want to miss out.

thats what miss nano did. paid up front :)

I'm fine with people wanting to pre order. at least a couple people. I dont want to do too many and take the change of getting things mixed up.

prices are 10ea, 5 for 40 or 10 for $70 (aka 7ea for any order over 10 frags)

i made a list of what i have on hand last night. i'll pm it it to you in the morning.

Eek! :o Hearing that kind of news is always ####ty! I still definitely think you're going to sell out of your corals though, sucks you can't use the cash for other things...but I guess it's better then not having any way to pay for the damage. :( (What happened to your truck anyway, black ice?)

On the bright side... maybe this will make you want to sell your truck when it's fixed and get an upgrade! I'm thinking Niss...an Titan? ;) Teehee!

just wear and tear. The truck has 212k on her. things are bound to happen here and there. luckily the tranny was already rebuilt before I bought it.

its a great strong truck that i got for short change. Keeping it and doing the maintenance on it is far cheaper than a truck payment. So chances of upgrading are slim right now

nyknicks4412
thats what miss nano did. paid up front :)

I'm fine with people wanting to pre order. at least a couple people. I dont want to do too many and take the change of getting things mixed up.

prices are 10ea, 5 for 40 or 10 for $70 (aka 7ea for any order over 10 frags)

i made a list of what i have on hand last night. i'll pm it it to you in the morning.

just wear and tear. The truck has 212k on her. things are bound to happen here and there. luckily the tranny was already rebuilt before I bought it.

its a great strong truck that i got for short change. Keeping it and doing the maintenance on it is far cheaper than a truck payment. So chances of upgrading are slim right now

sounds great! pm me the list and I will probably snag over 7 haha. appreciate it man.

Hey Nyknicks! Glad to see you found this thread!! :) You should definitely stay at nano-reefs... people are pretty cool over here. :)

I always forget about the whole car payment thing... I think it's because I'm such a cheap@$$ that I just always buy my cars from craigslist in the $1-2k range. That's a decent amount of mileage you got on her, after you get this work done she should last you quite awhile. :)

Ok kiddies, who else do we have attending?! Also, I wonder if I'll get kicked out if I show up a little early...;)

Hey Nyknicks! Glad to see you found this thread!! :) You should definitely stay at nano-reefs... people are pretty cool over here. :)

I always forget about the whole car payment thing... I think it's because I'm such a cheap@$$ that I just always buy my cars from craigslist in the $1-2k range. That's a decent amount of mileage you got on her, after you get this work done she should last you quite awhile. :)

Ok kiddies, who else do we have attending?! Also, I wonder if I'll get kicked out if I show up a little early...;)

i should be there at about 11ish

Received my frags from Tiny two days ago. Very well packaged and all arrived as advertised.

The frags that haven't been attacked by my dwarf angel are all open and healthy.

Zoas opened this morning and are great colors too.

Thanks

huge thanks to everyone who purchased from me today! got me half way to having enough to fix the truck. its a huge blessing.

I still have a goo 80 frags or better left. In a couple days when everything recovers from the trip i'll make a post in the livestock forum and do some shipping!

had a blast and it was nice to all of you!

probably $30 for usps overnight.

i can fit a max of 25 frags to a shipment. anything over that requires a bigger box and more shipping funds.

i didnt buy anything at the swap but did trade for three things.

I got a nice 2-3 square frag of miami hurricane chalice, solar eclipse zoa and some red hornets.

Archived