Top Shelf Aquatics

$450.00 (ish) light setup on $50.00(ish) tank

Formula462

AI Nano-339.99

Controller (too expensive)-99.99

He isn't sweating the mark up. Bought, installed, enjoyed all in three hour span.

Did you post a youtube vid of thunderstorm mode already?

uhh, no, not this little tank no. I may have on the 1200 gallon with the big sols but not this one.

AI Nano-339.99

He isn't sweating the mark up. Bought, installed, enjoyed all in three hour span.

Cool

Is that a Tom deco tank? 3gal? Mine got scratched up all gnar gnar styley right quick

AI Nano-339.99

uhh, no, not this little tank no. I may have on the 1200 gallon with the big sols but not this one.

Yeah, it's more fun when you make an impulse buy and the money all of a sudden isn't an issue :) Enjoy it - Looks sweet as long as that's not a plexi tank ;)

it's 299.99 online. 30-50 dollars more not a big deal to see it in working perfect condition, to touch it, and take it home that very day. He's happy.

Yeah, it's more fun when you make an impulse buy and the money all of a sudden isn't an issue :) Enjoy it - Looks sweet as long as that's not a plexi tank ;)

it's a jbj pico. it probably is glass. in all honesty i foresee another BC14 getting purchased and all this getting moved into it.

lol its a jbj according to the title...which is made of glass. and nice light. if it has different settings that even more interesting :)

So it is glass ok. That was a concern i had at first. never looked into it further.

Of course it has different settings, it's an AI Nano w/controller. Read what the controller says in the pic lol.

it's 299.99 online. 30-50 dollars more not a big deal to see it in working perfect condition, to touch it, and take it home that very day. He's happy.

it's a jbj pico. it probably is glass. in all honesty i foresee another BC14 getting purchased and all this getting moved into it.

So it is glass ok. That was a concern i had at first. never looked into it further.

Of course it has different settings, it's an AI Nano w/controller. Read what the controller says in the pic lol.

Your giving away all of your LFS marketing schemes and sales tricks dawgy. Takes away from the discussion of the lights and his tank. We all know you did a great job in the LFS today

Your giving away all of your LFS marketing schemes and sales tricks dawgy. Takes away from the discussion of the lights and his tank. We all know you did a great job in the LFS today

what's a Dawgy?

I started the thread.

He didn't buy it from me. (out of stock)

Did not work today.

I love you guys. Especially you Randy.

Im jealous a little of this light too.

I want one :(

Err wait....a little jealous rather. Reads better.

formula - your an MS paint pro

lol thanks. I am fully capable of using the latest photoshop programs, but I find ms paint so much more....involved.

Just watch, it will come full circle one day, and this "style" is going to be as "in" as you can get.

Probably not though.

Archived