Pod Your Reef

Just a little less white please...

MrSkumfrog

Hello

I have a 28 gallon jbj nano cube led. My corals are growing fine; however, its all white light. I'm playing with the idea of adding 1 or 2 supplemental strips to add a little extra glow to the tank. I don't want the blue lights to overpower the whites though. Any recommendations regarding plug in strips?

If you've added these to your nano cube how and where did you anchor them?

I stripped my stock PC's out and retrofitted them in.... but they come with screws and two sided tape so you can mount them anywhere. You can also put up to 6 on 1 power supply ( not that you would do that on a 28 gal lol) run the blues 24 hrs

I have 4 stunners and 2 panorama pros in my hood so they will def fit....only reason I have 4 stunners on it is I broke down my 5 gal that used it as primary lighting so figured I'd might as well use them lol

I have 4 stunners and 2 panorama pros in my hood so they will def fit....only reason I have 4 stunners on it is I broke down my 5 gal that used it as primary lighting so figured I'd might as well use them lol

Oh... You don't have the 28 gallon LED.

So they will fit in the 28's hood. Do you mount them on the reflector?

yes ecoxotic stunners. they have double sided tape you can just stick them to whatever surface, i.e. reflector

Archived