inTank Media Baskets

Banshee's 14G BioCube

banshee

If you ever get the chance, order some of reef gardeners ricordeas. I've ordered them from several different sources and I've always liked hers the best :)

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you ever get the chance, order some of reef gardeners ricordeas. I've ordered them from several different sources and I've always liked hers the best :)

I'm going to grab some in person on Saturday!

I will have to post pics of all the vendors and etc when I get home. I am going Solo since A has to work. Oh well! I will have more fun! ;)

I'm going to grab some in person on Saturday!

I will have to post pics of all the vendors and etc when I get home. I am going Solo since A has to work. Oh well! I will have more fun! ;)

Oh definitely take pics of the vendors. I especially want to see reef gardeners set-up. She has my dream job :)

And grab a ton of nice stuff for me and I'll pay shipping! ;)

That's actually a great idea!!!!! Randi will probably shake her head after she reads this :)

haha! Probably but it's worth a try! You guys have all the nice stuff out there!

Yeah...I think living in Florida or California is a definite plus for someone in this hobby. I lived in Indiana while reefing..it was a drag :lol:

I've been stalking the livestock forum for nice stuff! I keep hoping I'll find some nice stuff locally but the store with the nicest selection is the second most expensive and has crazy bubble algae going on. I guess I shouldn't worry about the bubble algae now that I have the emeralds though. I really just need to hit the lottery so I can place a really big order already! :lol:

Are there any local clubs that you could get stuff from? We have a local reef forum that I've gotten a lot of my stuff from really cheap.

I know what you mean about needing to hit the lottery, there is always something to buy!

There is a local club but I haven't seen when they're having a meeting yet to go meet some locals and make some new friends! ;)

Did a 2 gallon water change. Stuck down some runaway mushies too. Did a crappy putty job but they'll cover it eventually right? Moved my Xenia to the back right corner to make room for the frogspawn. My mini mini moved back to where he was before too! Now if my green clown goby would just come out and play! All he does is hide, crammed in a tiny little crevice, all the time! I'm starting to wish I'd picked something else.

All my green clown goby did was hide until he jumped out. I felt the same way you did and now I'm going to be real careful about what I put in my tank next.

Did a 2 gallon water change. Stuck down some runaway mushies too. Did a crappy putty job but they'll cover it eventually right? Moved my Xenia to the back right corner to make room for the frogspawn. My mini mini moved back to where he was before too! Now if my green clown goby would just come out and play! All he does is hide, crammed in a tiny little crevice, all the time! I'm starting to wish I'd picked something else.

Haha nice to see the mini's so frisky. Probably checking out the neighborhood before settling down. The ones in my display tank don't move around much. I'll just sometimes see a baby pop up somewhere new.

Awesome...I've been quoted :lol: Not the most profound thing I've ever said...but funny as heck :lol:

I hope the mushies stay put for you. I've never had luck trying to force them into a position...little stinkers!!!!! Hopefully your goby will come out soon.

My o/w baby clown died this morning. Not sure what happened. He seemed fine yesterday and then this morning he kept laying down on the rocks. Next thing I know his little body is wedged in a hole and I cant get it out. Not sure what to do now. I'm leaving for the weekend in a half hour. I hope I'll come back to everything else still okay Sunday. :tears:

Sorry about the little clown. Always terrible to loose a fishy. Try and get him out before you leave. You might try blasting him out with a turkey baster or something like that.

Oh no :(

I can't think of anything sadder than a sick/dead clown fish. They are just such happy little guys. Sorry for your loss. I was gutted when mine died.

:tears: I'm so sorry!!!!!!

Do what you can to get him out. It will ease your mind and help your tank if you can get him out before you go.

Archived