Coral Vue Hydros

Amazing Wellso Specimen

bruinhd

I just picked this up today from an LFS...I bargained it down to half the initial asking price...plus the owner is a really nice guy and he knows I spend money like stupid.

But jebus, check this out. It looks amazing under lunar lights, I wish there was a way to capture it properly but I can't do it justice. He called it a "Watermelon Wellso" but honestly, if this is a watermelon brain coral, it's one of the best I've ever seen.

Lkek9.jpg

this was my favorite brain from my past tanks

I worked at a LFS so when I saw it I had to have it.. i think i paid a whopping $18 for it :P

post-52381-1329377717_thumb.jpg

I love wellso check this one out

iphonepics2011057.jpg

I love how intense the red is on this guy

this was my favorite brain from my past tanks

I worked at a LFS so when I saw it I had to have it.. i think i paid a whopping $18 for it :P

JEEEZ! That is cheap. Those green guys run $50-$100

Is there anything I should watch out for in taking care of this guy? It's a little pricey for such a small piece, I wanna make sure I don't eff this up.

they are usually pretty easy. they just filter feed. Keep things away from it that could sting it. Dont let it get burried by anything .

it will take in mysis and such if you feel you want to feed it.

pretty standard easy lps :)

we used to sell the small green brains for around 50 or so .. i paid the invoice price without shipping :P i miss being able to cherry pick through bi weekly coral orders that stocked 28 40B reef tanks lol

those were the days

Archived