ReefCleaners.org

Jai's 20g long

Jai1985

New friends :-)

here

IMG_20120318_201423.jpg

Now if I can just get rid of the white haze goin on....

Now if I can just get rid of the white haze goin on....

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So everything has been doing pretty well up until today... my clown appears to have ick ....and is acting strange... like its trying to burrow into my sand. I have never dealt with pick before and would like some advice on how to handle the situation. Any advice guys?

Just an update guys, things are going well other than me being so busy I don't have the time I would like to sit and stare at the tank :-). Have not made any new additions yet, but plan to add the second false perc in the next couple of weeks. Also my nem looks like it is getting ready to split. I have never had one split on me but from what I have read it happens pretty regular. Pics below :-) PS. Sorry for quality, my tablet has a better pic quality than my camera, ( I know right...)

IMG_20120402_165001.jpg

Getting better at taking pics :-)

IMG_20120402_165141.jpg

Quick question guys, I have some coraline on some of my rocks but it doesn't really seem to be spreading all that much. The rocks it was initially on seem to be doing fine but the dry rock (now seeded) is still bone white. My Cal levels are 460-480, so I know its not a Cal issue. What do you guys think?

The tank has been up and running for just over a month, and while I know that's not the longest time for coraline to grow, there has been NO growth that i can tell

• 1 month later...

hey guys, havent posted anything in a while as there has not really been any change other than I found soem Jellyfish in my tank!!! they are small and stuck to the glass. somone told me they were hydroids, but upon closer inspection and further research ii found out they are called Cladonema sp!! .. School has been busting my butt and have not had the time i would like to spend on the tank... but everyone and everything is doing well... Im gonna start looking for some xenia and other softies in the next coming weeks to be adding. Florida is great for Fish stores, but there are not many around here where I live without having to drive an hour, so I may end up ordering online and will definately be checking out the livestock forums :) We have had a lot of new tanks come up on the boards as of late and im really glad to see so many new people coming into the hobby... there are always downturns, but there are also great things to behold in the future as well... I will post some more pics when i make some additions to the tank in the coming months... happy reefing!!

cladonema.jpg

also i just thought this was funny lol

xnx1.gif

• 4 months later...

Archived