6 hours ago, Sancho said:

Ok this dog is weird 

60354E8B-D4B3-467D-A087-1A1F34B9C312.jpeg

Maybe he found a hole in the floor?

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Sancho said:

Nope.....just comfortable as ####

image.jpg

This dog has seen some shit.  Hes got the 1000 yard stare.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Our state has health codes that doesnt allow dogs without vests into food establishments.

But i rather my dog in a bar that most the barflys ive seen. Maybe thats why i drink at home

• Like 3

Hey any of you lawn folk use that bayer stuff as coral dip? If you do what ratio do you use?

20 hours ago, Sancho said:

So Knoxville is beautiful. Not Deliverance like as I had in my mind  :lol: Although I’ve been called sugar, shug and hun about 15 times since I arrived.....🤗

Glad it's not awful!!

Nick finally gave up trying to kick the cat off the bed. We'd always agreed no pets on the bed, but the new guy was very persistent. I had been the one kicking him off every night, but I sure can't move to do so anymore. I giess in his sleepy new dad state he decided f-it, Toasty is allowed now. 

20181015_132052.jpg

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, kimberbee said:

Glad it's not awful!!

Nick finally gave up trying to kick the cat off the bed. We'd always agreed no pets on the bed, but the new guy was very persistent. I had been the one kicking him off every night, but I sure can't move to do so anymore. I giess in his sleepy new dad state he decided f-it, Toasty is allowed now. 

20181015_132052.jpg

Once you become sleep deprived (a parent) you dont give a shit about anything as long as the little one is asleep and you can sleep.  

Congrats by the way!! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Weikel said:

Hey any of you lawn folk use that bayer stuff as coral dip? If you do what ratio do you use?

I use it at times. I mix it so it looks like skim milk......as for a ratio who knows. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, patback said:

This dog has seen some shit.  Hes got the 1000 yard stare.  

I bet he's thinking..... "Man when I was younger I'd have chased that Mexican all the way back to the border." 😄

5 hours ago, Weikel said:

Nope, nature gives you all the weapons you need to kill off cooties. Melanurus wrasse and a Yellow Coris wrasse are all you need.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1

2 hours ago, StinkyBunny said:

Nope, nature gives you all the weapons you need to kill off cooties. Melanurus wrasse and a Yellow Coris wrasse are all you need.

Bayer just does it quicker :wink:

Dive bar called a yacht club :lol:

4EEB2ABC-3EFF-4A46-89F5-7E453DF2C587.jpeg

• Like 3

Might go down as one of the worst days on record for the lounge, couldn’t even break a page?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, micoastreefing said:

Might go down as one of the worst days on record for the lounge, couldn’t even break a page?

It has its moments..............plus it was a monday...........

• Like 1

New printer is sexy. Auto leveling, empty filament detection, glass bed, touch screen,  and HUGEEE. Should pay for itself in..... 11 days. Not bad. I should get another 😳

qJKhJwz.jpg

• Like 2
  • Wow 2

😄

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, HarryPotter said:

New printer is sexy. Auto leveling, empty filament detection, glass bed, touch screen,  and HUGEEE. Should pay for itself in..... 11 days. Not bad. I should get another 😳

qJKhJwz.jpg

what, rather how much,  r u printing to get 11-day payback on something like that?

You might need an exhaust hood over that dang thing so you're not sucking in plastic fume, we like having you around. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, micoastreefing said:

what, rather how much,  r u printing to get 11-day payback on something like that?

You might need an exhaust hood over that dang thing so you're not sucking in plastic fume, we like having you around. 

Printing 24/7, wholesale orders! Plus you know me, I always message a few sellers looking for a discount before paying retail on something  😉. Chinesium printer manufacturers are VERY willing to discount if you post a review on their site. 

You are absolutely right for most plastics, but I primarily print in PLA which has no fumes. It isn't particularly strong or have any special properties, but it is super cheap by the kg and works just fine for 99% of things.  For long term in-aquarium stuff (although there has really been nothing against PLA) I would need to make a ventilation system to print in another plastic, or just move it to my woodshop that already has ventilation system. Very dusty there though, cant be there long term. 

• Like 2

Dive in and share your thoughts!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recommended Discussions