Lawnman

Hillbilly Lounge

1 minute ago, Sancho said:

they are constantly innovating and every few months some engineer or program manager comes up with something for us to pilot. Looks like they want to take a lot of my on road field work and give it to a cheaper employee and have us focus on more complex quality issues. Job is secure they invested a shit ton in sign on bonuses and generous stock options....if this app is successful it will just mean a shift in my daily task. 

That's cool. They have a warehouse in CT and I'm tempted to go work in the warehouse lol. Only problem is they probably can't come close to what I make lol. Been doing parts for 17 years and I'm so done with the stupid bullshit.

1 hour ago, Sancho said:

Sup losers? 

####ing hot out................. I have to really work.........no cush office job for me...............

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Oh also drinking beer and flank steak on the grill................

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, spectra said:

####ing hot out................. I have to really work.........no cush office job for me...............

it’s ####ing hot as hell they took the AC out of our building. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sancho said:

it’s ####ing hot as hell they took the AC out of our building. 

maybe you can get a co worker to blow you.........oh wait on you :lol:

I guess that what happens when amazon stock drops......... the boss takes it out on the employees..........

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lawnman said:

Do you have another dog also? 

We do.....shes not taking it so well. 

• Sad 5

4 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

We do.....shes not taking it so well. 

She’s old if I remember ???

1 hour ago, kimberbee said:

Kitty cat I wanted was adopted as Nick and I walked in. Poopy.

I'm sorry. That's so frustrating.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anyone else hear Foster and Smith is closing? Does that mean LiveAquaria too? That facility was beautiful.

• Like 1

Just now, tashayar said:

I'm sorry. That's so frustrating.

Nick said 

3B1B5511-3B1C-4E79-A34A-773FDBB978D8.jpeg

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Lawnman said:

Nick said 

3B1B5511-3B1C-4E79-A34A-773FDBB978D8.jpeg

What an ass :lol: but I agree.............

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, spectra said:

maybe you can get a co worker to blow you.........oh wait on you :lol:

I guess that what happens when amazon stock drops......... the boss takes it out on the employees..........

No need I’m never in the office....my company car is equipped with AC :wink:

12 minutes ago, tashayar said:

Anyone else hear Foster and Smith is closing? Does that mean LiveAquaria too? That facility was beautiful.

Yep.....that’s why they’ve been having that sale. LiveAquria will probably remain. 

I blame amazon :lol:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Sounds rough :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Sancho said:

So is my truck but to bad I can’t sit and make a living. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Lawnman said:

She’s old if I remember ???

No, shes the pup, he was the old man. 

8 hours ago, jack1978 said:

No, shes the pup, he was the old man. 

Sorry to hear of the pup troubles. 😓

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tashayar said:

Would it help if they were appointed, not elected? 

In this case, I doubt it. 

They were all abusing state funds for their own purposes..... if the f*cking Supreme Court is getting away with it you know the rest of them are also. 

The Chief Justice was indicted on federal charges. He spent over $30,000 on a sofa for his office using taxpayer money. The majority of West Virginians don’t make that much in a year. 

The entire State Gov is garbage including the Govenor who is richer than Trump but with less personality..... he’s so fat he has to sit down when he gives speeches. 

They did an audit last year and found that 90% of state employees abused their purchasing card.  They also found that 25% of the State vehicles couldn’t be accounted for. 

Its disgusting. 

• Like 2
  • Wow 4

45 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

They were all abusing state funds for their own purposes..... if the f*cking Supreme Court is getting away with it you know the rest of them are also. 

The Chief Justice was indicted on federal charges. He spent over $30,000 on a sofa for his office using taxpayer money. The majority of West Virginians don’t make that much in a year. 

The entire State Gov is garbage including the Govenor who is richer than Trump but with less personality..... he’s so fat he has to sit down when he gives speeches. 

They did an audit last year and found that 90% of state employees abused their purchasing card.  They also found that 25% of the State vehicles couldn’t be accounted for. 

Its disgusting. 

Hazard County? 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, WV Reefer said:

Its disgusting. 

OK, this sound like an epic corruption movie, big fat villain sitting on a couch worth more than what most citizens earned in one year? ...I think you struck gold! Start putting together script for Hollywood.  

• Like 1

Dive in and share your thoughts!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recommended Discussions