Lawnman

Hillbilly Lounge

3 minutes ago, spectra said:

Hell no was just looking at my amazon account.................I bought what this year..............#### spent to much already............

Ours isn't bad either

oOwAfgV.png

44 minutes ago, spectra said:

Yes and well its been 80 plus all week into the 90s the last few days...........I dont get a cush sit on my ass in a AC room :lol: and well I hate to sweat................nobody likes sweaty balls...............insert SNL skit :lol:

Image result for tiny violin meme

My shit is no longer cush........mutha fukas pulled the AC from our warehouse :lol: Its been humid as #### and in the 100's this week in the building

44 minutes ago, spectra said:

He is at Amazon..............he is head porta potty guy I saw pics one time here in the lounge :lol:

Yep when the old facility flooded with sewage I ordered the shitters so we could stay operational. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

Ours isn't bad either

oOwAfgV.png

Ours :lol: you meant to say Mom and Dads...............:tongueout: and we know the only thing you would order is condoms and well no need for those :whoa:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Image result for tiny violin meme

My shit is no longer cush........mutha fukas pulled the AC from our warehouse :lol: Its been humid as #### and in the 100's this week in the building

Yep when the old facility flooded with sewage I ordered the shitters so we could stay operational. 

Well you quoted me so you cared  :tongueout:      Suck it up buttercup AC is over rated................and as far as the shitters well you sell TP just tell them to go find some and find a spot.................the homeless shit all over the place around portland :lol:

Oh and I will take that mini violin and shove it up your nose..................

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, spectra said:

Ours :lol: you meant to say Mom and Dads...............:tongueout: and we know the only thing you would order is condoms and well no need for those :whoa:

I buy some shit 👺 

(Mostly lube for elsa)

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1

1 minute ago, spectra said:

Well you quoted me so you cared  :tongueout:      Suck it up buttercup AC is over rated................and as far as the shitters well you sell TP just tell them to go find some and find a spot.................the homeless shit all over the place around portland :lol:

Oh and I will take that mini violin and shove it up your nose..................

Pretty sure TP came with the shitters. Now our drivers piss in their water bottles and leave them throughout the parking lot.....lots o fun

But the violin is playing your song :happydance:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, HarryPotter said:

I buy some shit 👺 

(Mostly lube for elsa)

Her name was Susie.......You get a new girlfriend? 

Spoiler

Screen Shot 2018-07-13 at 7.04.14 PM.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

I buy some shit 👺 

(Mostly lube for elsa)

Yeah @jack1978  what an ass didnt send enough :lol:

27 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Pretty sure TP came with the shitters. Now our drivers piss in their water bottles and leave them throughout the parking lot.....lots o fun

But the violin is playing your song :happydance:

Trucker bombs................I see them all over,.............

• Haha 1

Oh saw this tonight................churros and ice cream food truck..................holy shit I need some...........

Hey @Lawnman you going to answer?

2 minutes ago, spectra said:

Oh saw this tonight................churros and ice cream food truck..................holy shit I need some...........

Just walk over the border......nothing original about churros and ice cream. Well maybe the fancy paint and the white peoples stealing my brown brothers ideas :lol:

• Haha 3

When I first saw the tiny violin player I was like “What the shit, who’s posting pictures of fat Matt Lauer?!”

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Just walk over the border......nothing original about churros and ice cream. Well maybe the fancy paint and the white peoples stealing my brown brothers ideas :lol:

Oh these were not white peoples :lol: I think they got by the wall and well had accents and were in a old retired mail truck turned food truck...............

And remember this is the NW...............as for walking over the border the only one I have is with the Canatards...............and dont have any reason to go there...............they deal in liters up there WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Cannedfish said:

When I first saw the tiny violin player I was like “What the shit, who’s posting pictures of fat Matt Lauer?!”

Cmon now that guy doesnt look even close.................Lauer has more of that child molester look to him..............

Sucks to be him but I would take the money....................WTF are people thinking these days.............like that guy was even worth a grand a day.............I didnt even watch the show as I was working while he was trying to get someone to come unzip his fly :lol:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Cannedfish said:

image.png.31c3fada1997d9ffbf72121d5d1391c7.png

imageproxy.php?img=&key=c50b0cddbe5b031bimage.png.a1b8322c9ea7d7cd2dc1fd9f32f58ebf.png

Close they have the same hairline............................

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, spectra said:

image.png.31c3fada1997d9ffbf72121d5d1391c7.png

imageproxy.php?img=&key=c50b0cddbe5b031bimage.png.a1b8322c9ea7d7cd2dc1fd9f32f58ebf.png

Close they have the same hairline............................

As do I :lol:

• Haha 1

I honestly never thought I would actually be in a situation to have to say this, but “Holy hell, that was a lot of Matt Lauer.”

• Haha 1

Well watching food network.............spicy tuna came up and well is that when your tongue goes south :whoa:

Its one of those nights look out :lol:  may just have to stay off the computer tonight.....................

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, spectra said:

Well watching food network.............spicy tuna came up and well is that when your tongue goes south :whoa:

Its one of those nights look out :lol:  may just have to stay off the computer tonight.....................

I'm watching live PD and watching my kitten be a drunk ninja and my dog trying to pounce on him lol the kitten is sliding on his back and popping out from under couch tormenting the dog

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, spectra said:

Im a huge fan of spicy tuna. But who doesn't like it RAW. 

2 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

I'm watching live PD and watching my kitten be a drunk ninja and my dog trying to pounce on him lol the kitten is sliding on his back and popping out from under couch tormenting the dog

Or lovely children do the same thing

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

My older cat is laying down thinking these two are idiots lol

Both us are babies. The dog is about 1.5-2 and the cat is about 9 months

• Like 1

Just now, righttirefire said:

Both us are babies. The dog is about 1.5-2 and the cat is about 9 months

Oh yeah little terrors lol. Our kitten is 16 weeks and my dog is 8 years old. Older cat is 10. He gets a little tired of the kitten pretty regularly. My dog is a whippet pointer and has tons of energy even at 8. It's pretty funny to watch the two.

6 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

My older cat is laying down thinking these two are idiots lol

Cats :rolleyes: shoot me an address I will send you one :lol:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, spectra said:

Cats :rolleyes: shoot me an address I will send you one :lol:

No way I have been telling my wife no to another cat for about 4 years. I finally caved so I could start a saltwater tank lol

• Haha 4

Dive in and share your thoughts!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recommended Discussions