Lawnman

Hillbilly Lounge

1 hour ago, Sancho said:

its pooping 💩

I saw that after I posted the picture :unsure: :lol:

• Like 1

Watching some edumacational shit on PBS with the kids.....yep they found a guy in the Himalayas named Phuk Mae...every time they said the guys name I giggled like a 14 year old :lol: holy hell I want to be named #### me best name I’ve heard. 

• Haha 6

17 minutes ago, tashayar said:

I saw that after I posted the picture :unsure: :lol:

Seemed appropriate with all the talk about scat fish 💩

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

"It's a dry heat" - Phoenix, AZ

A huge Safeway grocery store west of here burned down today durning a monsoon storm, details not yet clear. It's pretty crazy to see, lots of clips on Twitter.

• Wow 1

46 minutes ago, Christopher Marks said:

"It's a dry heat" - Phoenix, AZ

A huge Safeway grocery store west of here burned down today durning a monsoon storm, details not yet clear. It's pretty crazy to see, lots of clips on Twitter.

That’s crazy hopefully no one was hurt. 

• Like 1

Weird you take the 10 year olds laptop, tablet and access to our phones away and viola she’s comes out of her room and actually interacts with us :lol: hell she even fell asleep on the sofa in the living room. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Starting the slow fill!! Rock scape needs work, it’s just preliminary to take up some volume 🙂

FHiA1na.jpg

The skimmer is an absolute beast 😮. Auto cleaning too! It’s sick that it uses the apex 24v port rather than taking up an outlet, which is in short supply. Need to grab an EB8. 

ylFKEvY.jpg

• Like 4
  • Wow 2

9 hours ago, Sancho said:

Watching some edumacational shit on PBS with the kids.....yep they found a guy in the Himalayas named Phuk Mae...every time they said the guys name I giggled like a 14 year old :lol: holy hell I want to be named #### me best name I’ve heard. 

You could take the name Teadoro (Te adoro) instead of Sancho.  Not quite as direct as Phuk Mae but might end up getting you laid.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

So you know its going to be a fun day when a co worker emails the boss to say he can't work anymore because of personal reasons..........WTF is wrong with people these days.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

So you know its going to be a fun day when a co worker emails the boss to say he can't work anymore because of personal reasons..........WTF is wrong with people these days.

People have no scruples and just don't give 2 tin shits.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

People have no scruples and just don't give 2 tin shits.

It's really bad now a days. I fear what it'll be like in 10-15 years.........

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

It's really bad now a days. I fear what it'll be like in 10-15 years.........

In 2 years I won't give a shit, I don't really give a shit now. This is the reason I've worked alone for almost 30 years. Every time I hired someone they turned out to be a douchebag or thief.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, StinkyBunny said:

In 2 years I won't give a shit, I don't really give a shit now. This is the reason I've worked alone for almost 30 years. Every time I hired someone they turned out to be a douchebag or thief.

It sucks i still have 30 more years. I was brought up to always be at work sick or not. I have stuck to it ever since. Good work ethic was drilled into me at a very young age.

• Like 3

Totally walked through an abandoned building today. My boss was getting scared

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

It sucks i still have 30 more years. I was brought up to always be at work sick or not. I have stuck to it ever since. Good work ethic was drilled into me at a very young age.

I'm on the back side of it bro. I made some good decisions and investments and next fall I will go into tropical fish full time instead of 1/2 assed. I am down to 3 repair customers and 1 of them is shutting down operations in December. I only build moulds for 1 customer now and I told them that after next fall they will have to look elsewhere for a manufacturer. I R done with the rat race.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Haven’t been able to find 1 not 1 person any age interested in a job or even cash to do lawn work this year. I’ve offered people 100 dollars cash to clean up hedge trimmings for a few hours. I have no idea what’s going on but I blame it all on Trump! 

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Lawnman said:

Haven’t been able to find 1 not 1 person any age interested in a job or even cash to do lawn work this year. I’ve offered people 100 dollars cash to clean up hedge trimmings for a few hours. I have no idea what’s going on but I blame it all on Trump! 

Lol... because everyone works on computers

• Haha 1

That moment when you realize that horrific smell in the fridge was 1/2 a pound of shrimp you forgot was in there.omgomgomg 2 weeks later........

• Haha 4

DrFosterSmith added tons more items 

Clearing out some polyps who wants a great deal??? Got a few chalices too. 

6E38466B-F21B-46EC-9387-D98C9A8EBD63.jpeg

• Like 2

Scrambled Eggs

Tyree Space Monsters 

Rastas

Fruit Loops

Blue Kisses

Utter Chaos

Sunny D’s to name a few. 

1 hour ago, righttirefire said:

Lol... because everyone works on computers

Computers don’t mow your lawn you silly goose! 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

DrFosterSmith added tons more items 

BS prices tho. Mostly at retail. Even items I bought went back to reg. price after they have realized that they were selling it below cost. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Lawnman said:

Computers don’t mow your lawn you silly goose! 

Neither do you

• Haha 2

Dive in and share your thoughts!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recommended Discussions