Lawnman

🔥🔥🔥 Lawnman's Lounge 🔥🔥🔥

7 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Yeah could be...this is why I'm not a fan of big chain things

I just ordered livestock from them for the first time in a year or so....... we’ll see how it goes this week. 🤞🏻

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

I’ve ordered from them for all my pets for years but I guess since Petco bought them it’s been rough. 

My last order from them was 2015. If they screw me, there will be an email sent with enough F bombs that they'll think the fukn Allies are bombing them like we did Germany during WW2. This is bullshit. If they cancel anything, I'll cancel the whole goddamn order, F them in the ass with an axe.

On a lighter note, check this video out Harry. You could build a nice solar steamer out of 55 gallon drums.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

My last order from them was 2015. If they screw me, there will be an email sent with enough F bombs that they'll think the fukn Allies are bombing them like we did Germany during WW2. This is bullshit. If they cancel anything, I'll cancel the whole goddamn order, F them in the ass with an axe.

On a lighter note, check this video out Harry. You could build a nice solar steamer out of 55 gallon drums.

Its sad that this is what the world has amounted to. I could have spent another 10 dollars or so and had the filter already....at least I know for next time and that saying  too good to be true still holds strong lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Its sad that this is what the world has amounted to. I could have spent another 10 dollars or so and had the filter already....at least I know for next time and that saying  too good to be true still holds strong lol

What sort of filtre are you looking for?

• Like 1

Just now, StinkyBunny said:

What sort of filtre are you looking for?

The seachem tidal...I have been looking at it for a while but I never pulled the trigger on it. I hear lots of people like the skimming part of it and that the media tray is huge.

• Like 1

Woke up to this.  My cat does not understand that this "gift" is the cat equivalent of receiving surprise dick pics.

20180714_101402.jpg

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, tashayar said:

Woke up to this.  My cat does not understand that this "gift" is the cat equivalent of receiving surprise dick pics.

20180714_101402.jpg

LOL Thats great :smilie:

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, tashayar said:

20180714_101402.jpg

Good kitty! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, tashayar said:

surprise dick pics.

I can help with that. 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

I just had a guy buy touch up paint..he opened it up to see the paint spilled half on my counter than proceeded to ask if he can have a discount because half spilled out................................ I can't deal with these people anymore. Can we please take the warning labels off of things now and let nature take is course?!?!?!?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

I can help with that. 😄

All dick pics go in my "junk" folder.

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, WV Reefer said:

After seeing all the internet chatter, It seems that the majority of people that ordered got screwed in one way or another. Even regular priced items were cancelled after the fact. 

I found 4 things I knew were way under cost. So I tried ordering and odd they were no longer available....####ers

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

The seachem tidal...I have been looking at it for a while but I never pulled the trigger on it. I hear lots of people like the skimming part of it and that the media tray is huge.

For the money the tidal is nice. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Sancho said:

I found 4 things I knew were way under cost. So I tried ordering and odd they were no longer available....####ers

All mine went though except the two gyres. Tons (or rather .15 tons) of goodies were shipped tho. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

All mine went though except the two gyres. Tons (or rather .15 tons) of goodies were shipped tho. 

I wasn’t even able to put the items in my cart. When I clicked order it just showed  item is currently unavailable. 

I guese we got lucky - all of the items we ordered have been filled and have shipped😋  We ordered lots!

On another note - “Shingles”  are Effen Brutal !!  I would not wish this pain on my worst enemy. I am in week 2 and ready to shoot my self...

.  I will highly suggest the vaccine to anyone who is eligible to receive it...  

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, tashayar said:

All dick pics go in my "junk" folder.

Hope it's a BIG folder.

2 hours ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

I just had a guy buy touch up paint..he opened it up to see the paint spilled half on my counter than proceeded to ask if he can have a discount because half spilled out................................ I can't deal with these people anymore. Can we please take the warning labels off of things now and let nature take is course?!?!?!?

Yes, the end of about 75% of the world couldn't come fast enough for me.

13 minutes ago, shaneandjohn said:

I guese we got lucky - all of the items we ordered have been filled and have shipped😋  We ordered lots!

On another note - “Shingles”  are Effen Brutal !!  I would not wish this pain on my worst enemy. I am in week 2 and ready to shoot my self...

One of the docs I used to work with is all about natural remedies and he says that Epsom salt baths will help with the nerve pain Shane.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

37 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

Hope it's a BIG folder.

One of the docs I used to work with is all about natural remedies and he says that Epsom salt baths will help with the nerve pain Shane.

^^ @StinkyBunny  This has been my saving grace. It is upper 80’s - 90’s here in the PNW So I have been sweating profusely. My main areas of blisters are on my upper back, by my shoulders, just out of my reach, so a good Epsom 

soak is very relieving!!!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, shaneandjohn said:

I went through a bout of those a few years ago.......it sucked but will say knock on wood......I think I got off lucky as it wasnt so bad.

Hope it gets better!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shaneandjohn said:

I got the shingles in second grade.  The absolute worst thing ever.  I had patches of blisters the size of your palm .... everywhere except the face.  Armpits were terrible.   The blisters had blisters.  Good luck, man. 

• Like 1

Thanks guys - I am hoping I get over the hump soon. I have been pretty damn miserable the last few days. I am honestly amazed at just how painful this really is. I now understand why they recommend the elderly to be vaccinated!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shaneandjohn said:

Thanks guys - I am hoping I get over the hump soon. I have been pretty damn miserable the last few days. I am honestly amazed at just how painful this really is. I now understand why they recommend the elderly to be vaccinated!!

Hope you feel better soon. How long is it supposed to last?

1 hour ago, StinkyBunny said:

When I was younger I always wondered why older people hated everyone........ Now that I'm 36 it's becoming clearer as to why lol.

• Haha 2

Dive in and share your thoughts!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recommended Discussions