Lawnman

🔥🔥🔥 Lawnman's Lounge 🔥🔥🔥

82,496 posts in this topic
41 minutes ago, jedimasterben said:

nice. I'm still loving my Aomway Commanders. Definitely an upgrade over my Eachine Goggles Two and VR-D2 Pro!

It's pretty badass. Really disorienting at first, but once you get the hang of it it's awesome.

Aww yiss. I just charged up all my batteries and am now messing with the firmware on my Yi camera to go fly today. :)

he jelly.

I haven't tried any other brands but FatShark, surely there are cheaper ones that are just as good, but I've gotten good deals on Fatsharks and they are familiar to me.

 

My FC and PDB are still on the way, can't start my build till Monday, so i am stuck waiting....sad. Super jelly you get to fly today. Do you use a GoPro or HD camera to record flights? Looking at a Polaroid Cube or RunCam....based on the video I've seen, the video is just as good as a 300.00 GoPro.

 

 

Edit: those goggles are just as pricey! Why did you go with those over another brand? You usually have good reasons, I wanna know!!! haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Steensj2004 said:

I haven't tried any other brands but FatShark, surely there are cheaper ones that are just as good, but I've gotten good deals on Fatsharks and they are familiar to me.

 

My FC and PDB are still on the way, can't start my build till Monday, so i am stuck waiting....sad. Super jelly you get to fly today. Do you use a GoPro or HD camera to record flights? Looking at a Polaroid Cube or RunCam....based on the video I've seen, the video is just as good as a 300.00 GoPro.

 

 

Edit: those goggles are just as pricey! Why did you go with those over another brand? You usually have good reasons, I wanna know!!! haha

I use an OG Yi camera on my Chameleon. It doesn't fit with the Kingkong 5051 props since their pitch is so ridiculous, but does decently well with KK 5054 props. Can definitely tell the extra weight is there with the 5045 props, though.

 

I went with the Commanders since the built-in diversity module is better than any available for Fatsharks. $330 and they're ready to go, whereas with Fatsharks you're in the $450-500 territory once you add diversity. Built-in DVR, fan for cooling, couldn't go wrong :)

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, jedimasterben said:

I use an OG Yi camera on my Chameleon. It doesn't fit with the Kingkong 5051 props since their pitch is so ridiculous, but does decently well with KK 5054 props. Can definitely tell the extra weight is there with the 5045 props, though.

 

I went with the Commanders since the built-in diversity module is better than any available for Fatsharks. $330 and they're ready to go, whereas with Fatsharks you're in the $450-500 territory once you add diversity. Built-in DVR, fan for cooling, couldn't go wrong :)

Hmmm, what about picture quality vs fatsharks?

I might sell these and swap..... damnit Ben, you're shaking up everything I know about drones hahahah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StinkyBunny said:

3 times a day? You'll be blind in a month. ;):D

That's BS don't buy into that! 

8 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lawnman said:

That's BS don't buy into that! 

You won't be saying that when they fit you with your Ray Charles glasses.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

You won't be saying that when they fit you with your Ray Charles glasses.

Unless it looks even bigger with the Ray Charles glasses......

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, StinkyBunny said:

You won't be saying that when they fit you with your Ray Charles glasses.

:wub: 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Y'all some nasty bastards!

 

goinghome.jpg

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, StinkyBunny said:

Y'all some nasty bastards!

 

goinghome.jpg

 

Yeah sure..........................

 

Just a bunch of fish nerds......................and a few that like those flying things :rolleyes:

 

Oh and some kid who likes to play with his wood :blink:

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's good today? 

 

Daughters carnival fish is still alive :o it's an ugly ass fish I think it's a female beta. Does anyone know if other critters can be kept with it? 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sancho said:

What's good today? 

 

Daughters carnival fish is still alive :o it's an ugly ass fish I think it's a female beta. Does anyone know if other critters can be kept with it? 

My buddy kept an beta in a 55 with some plattys, two angel fish, and a few others I can't remember. Did great lol.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sancho said:

What's good today? 

 

Daughters carnival fish is still alive :o it's an ugly ass fish I think it's a female beta. Does anyone know if other critters can be kept with it? 

What size tank? You could try some Cherry shrimp. The trick with Bettas is to keep fish with them that occupy different strata.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, shaneandjohn said:

She looks so innocent @ Lawn 👍, but i know how deceiving that is!  

@spectra  do it, get yourself another one 😂   You need a reminder of what Frenchie puppyhood is like 🤣🤣

 Duke is now 5 months old, and a damn ball of fire 🔥  He is not bad, but always busy, and has to be the center of attention. We finally had to install a gate at the bottom of the stairs, cause in 1.5 seconds he would be up and-out of site, Causing trouble.

Puppyhood :lol: I have a gate at the bottom of my steps. 

On 6/23/2017 at 9:51 PM, spectra said:

 

Pics or it didn't happen..................you get a tree or a bush :P oh wait a john deer tractor :lol: 

 

Hell I have 2500 in credit at a local shop some day I may go get it done...........

Just for you ;) 

IMG_2384.JPG

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

What size tank? You could try some Cherry shrimp. The trick with Bettas is to keep fish with them that occupy different strata.

2.6 gallons. I was thinking about some ghost shrimp or cherry shrimp. She's excited about it and wants to add some driftwood. We'll see how long this last :lol: maybe she'll catch the reef bug. 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, spectra said:

 

Yeah sure..........................

 

Just a bunch of fish nerds......................and a few that like those flying things :rolleyes:

 

Oh and some kid who likes to play with his wood :blink:

 

And someone who had 2 months of no coralline and thought oh that's convenient instead of realizing that shit is going down quick :( 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Sancho said:

2.6 gallons. I was thinking about some ghost shrimp or cherry shrimp. She's excited about it and wants to add some driftwood. We'll see how long this last :lol: maybe she'll catch the reef bug. 

Find some Malaysian bog wood, it's better. I have some, but it's frickin' huge.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Lawnman said:

Puppyhood :lol: I have a gate at the bottom of my steps. 

Just for you ;) 

IMG_2384.JPG

 

Good to see no weenie arm :lol: better get those glasses I see your working out ............:P

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got my orange lense thingy :)

 

IMG_1636.JPG

IMG_1640.JPG

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw Jack at the gas station tonight :) he was killing it with the boys. 

 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now