Lawnman

🔥🔥🔥 Lawnman's Lounge 🔥🔥🔥

82,484 posts in this topic
They were forced to vacate all of thier teeth by the NCAA.

Shoes too. Did they get electricity yet?

Thanks to my good old buddy Gmod wanting a box of corals I now have the tank. I guess I should not say wanting more like helping a buddy out lol.

5 people like this

I was born in Beech Grove and now live in Indianapolis near Wanamaker.

I did an IT internship at the St. Francis in Beech Grove a few years ago. 1hr drive each way :angry:

Have to raise the light another 10 inches still

IMG_0542.jpg

Still waiting on my return pump and had to order a bulkhead. Those cheap ass bulkheads Deep blue gives are a joke. I hate barbed bulkheads and double neoprene washers that is a flood waiting to happen.

5 people like this

This was my hobby before reefing came along. Restoring vintage BMX bikes.

I've got an older SE Assassin in my storage unit and an older Schwinn XS in pieces.

I miss my old GT Mach One I got for my 12th birthday. It got stolen.

The perp's mom replaced it with a GT Pro Performer though, but I'm BMX not flatland.

I remember wanting a Specialized after watching TJ Lavin @ the first Xgames.

Back in the day with street luge, and rollerblade half-pipe lol.

I still want an old Elf, Free Agent, or PK Ripper.

I did an IT internship at the St. Francis in Beech Grove a few years ago. 1hr drive each way :angry:

I use to be a janitor there back in 1992. My mom worked there for 23 years but has now transfered. You know they are going to tear St. francis down in a couple more years?

I've got an older SE Assassin in my storage unit and an older Schwinn XS in pieces.

The perp's mom replaced it with a GT Pro Performer though, but I'm BMX not flatland.

Haha I had a Hutch and a Pk Ripper that I restored. I had a Pro Performer for a while. I picked up a mint GT show 2 years ago at a garage sale for 50 dollars. Sold it on ebay 7 days later for 1375 dollars.

5 people like this

I you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for the tank? My crappy LFS as one... For $300. Sounds expensive to me.

I use to be a janitor there back in 1992. My mom worked there for 23 years but has now transfered. You know they are going to tear St. francis down in a couple more years?

Can't say I'm surprised. St Francis has built several nice new hospitals in the Indy area. I know they were also really worried about revenues when Obamacare came through. Not sure if either of those have anything to do with them tearing the Beech Grove one down though.

It was 199.99 they gave me a discount for buying tanks there before. 188.00 out the door

6 people like this

I remember the first xgames with street luge. I was so amped I went to the skate part about a month later, jumped a flight of steps and broke my wrist. :lol:

BMX was my life. I use to ride with T.J back in the day no BS. I sold all my bikes and donated my money to my boy Stephen

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F...h?v=MReWttluN6s

5 people like this

Neither are mine but the same ones I have.

im000590_lg.jpg

misc002.jpg

Nice turnaround on the GT lol.

Edited by siwelk

I remember the first xgames with street luge. I was so amped I went to the skate part about a month later, jumped a flight of steps and broke my wrist. :lol:

LoL that is funny. Back in 1990 I jumped a dirt ramp over 2 broken down cars. Snapped the forks on my Hutch pro raider and put a handle bar in my mouth. Almost ripped my lip off my face and knocked my front teeth out. I have had 2 fake front teeth since. Week later with stitches still in my face I went back and did it again with better outcome.

6 people like this

LoL that is funny. Back in 1990 I jumped a dirt ramp over 2 broken down cars. Snapped the forks on my Hutch pro raider and put a handle bar in my mouth. Almost ripped my lip off my face and knocked my front teeth out. I have had 2 fake front teeth since. Week later with stitches still in my face I went back and did it again with better outcome.

Something about Indiana and hitting dirt jumps all day...

And marking off 1/4 miles on straight County roads.

:D

Something about Indiana and hitting dirt jumps all day...

And marking off 1/4 miles on straight County roads.

:D

:P

I seen this tat on the computer and had to post it. LMFAO

IMG_0502.jpg

4 people like this

Finished all the overflow plumbing today. Waiting on my return pump to finish plumbing the sump. Then it will get wet.

3 people like this

misc002.jpg

wish i still had mine. :(

those were the days

Can we get some pics in this bit?

It is in the garage in pieces. Decided not to set it up. Come on over med I will make you a great deal.

4 people like this

lol... one tank is enough for me. Why are you not setting it up?

One tank is enough for me to lol

4 people like this

Nice bike?

?

4 people like this

Well I decided to set this tank up. My 75 got pretty nasty on me the last 8 weeks. My mother had 3 strokes 8 weeks ago and turned my world upside down. I have been caring for her and with work I did not have much time to do any maintenance. I was just going to take the 75 down and give it to my buddy. The wife said I want a smaller fish tank. So today I set this bad boy up. I spent the last week getting all the pieces together and today was the day. Took me 7 hours to do the swap but all went very well. I will be posting pictures later once water clears. Get ready tang police I have a yellow tang in there which is going in the 75 once my buddy gets it cleaned up.

4 people like this