Lawnman

💥The Bad News Bar & Spirit Lounge💥

59 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

So I complained to sprint about having little to no cellular data at our house... 8 devices, unlimited everything for 20 years. After threatening to leave to AT&T, sprint sent us a “magic box” which they claim is like a mini cell tower that will give us 4g LTE. 

Lets see 

Well holy ####, that’s awesome! 

Before I had around 1mb/s. 19mb/s on a phone is AWESOME! Thats streaming 4k video with no issue 🙂 

t6bmJ59.png

• Like 2

Wait!!!  @HarryPotter

Do you know for sure if the maxspect gyre can be mounted in the back of a false wall?  

5 minutes ago, patback said:

Wait!!!  @HarryPotter

Do you know for sure if the maxspect gyre can be mounted in the back of a false wall?  

CoralVue says yes. The BETA gyres, that beta testers got, did not have waterproof magnets. But the retail ones have. 

From forums:

https://www.ultimatereef.net/threads/maxspect-gyre-rear-magnet-is-waterproof.803308/

https://www.coralvue.com/support/477647-Magnet-safe-to-put-into-overflow-box

And from CoralVue:

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

Photos or its fake news 

:happydance:

:slap:

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, ParticipationTrophyWife said:

I have to work 2-10 all weekend.  I'll get out at 10:30-11 if I'm lucky.  They keep admitting people who have dementia/are a fall risk/ are at risk for hurting others.  So I'm expected to safely perform med pass, keep the dementia patients out of the "normal" patient rooms, keep the dementia patients from falling, if they do fall, perform assessments, charting, VS/neuro checks every 15 mins, call Dr, call the family/POA, fax the pharmacy if there's new orders, and meanwhile, keep doing the med pass and answering the call lights of the other people I'm responsible for.  

And this...it's the little things I appreciate...

the little things.jpg

This is why I'm a scrub, bring em to me unconscious and I'll fix them.

1 hour ago, kimberbee said:

I would have axed it too, but only cause I hate Metallica.

There really is a ton!! Gonna make a playlist!

We should snuggle, I hate Metallica. Sounds like nails on a chalk board to me.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

We should snuggle, I hate Metallica. Sounds like nails on a chalk board to me.

I knew there was something amiss with you, Chief. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

26 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

I’ve taken it to the next level... telephonic. 

#nofallrisk

@ParticipationTrophyWife

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

I knew there was something amiss with you, Chief. 

You're gonna make me talk about rectums, broken wine bottles and saltwater again aren't you?

• Haha 5
  • Wow 1

Wow all this metallica hate :huh: yeah they did put out some crappy stuff but in general a lit of good stuff..........

• Like 4

Shit after that lunch had to hit the LFS..........came home and sat down and bam nap time :lol: it was a rough day...........all good now but man still feel stuffed........

IMG_6361.jpg

IMG_6359.jpg

IMG_6360.jpg

• Like 6

OKAY! 

Gyre is now in the tank, my @NanoRox frag holder is now in the tank with my favorite acro on it, and I did some sporadic cleaning of some algae. All frags are mounted except one of the sticks... not quite sure where to put it yet.  

Tank looks like shit. :lol:

should be good in the morning if the gyre doesnt rip the flesh straight off my euphyllias. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Wow 1

1 minute ago, righttirefire said:

Go release your prisoners

There released already..............

Hopefully they live :lol: the way my tanks been going I may find a carpet surfer...........

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, spectra said:

Shit after that lunch had to hit the LFS..........came home and sat down and bam nap time :lol: it was a rough day...........all good now but man still feel stuffed........

IMG_6361.jpg

IMG_6359.jpg

IMG_6360.jpg

I want a beer so damn bad right now. 

Erin is streaming videogames in the living room.  Dont really feel like going in there to get to the door to the store. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, spectra said:

There released already..............

Hopefully they live :lol: the way my tanks been going I may find a carpet surfer...........

I thought he was talking about the prisoners of beans you ate today in that burrito. 

• Haha 5

Just now, patback said:

I want a beer so damn bad right now. 

Erin is streaming videogames in the living room.  Dont really feel like going in there to get to the door to the store. 

Backdoor

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

1 minute ago, patback said:

I thought he was talking about the prisoners of beans you ate today in that burrito. 

No that will be in the morning :lol: maybe sooner..........

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, righttirefire said:

Backdoor

It's not that kind of stream... but I like what you are saying. 

• Haha 7

35 minutes ago, spectra said:

Wow all this metallica hate :huh: yeah they did put out some crappy stuff but in general a lit of good stuff..........

See below, I have a case of empty bottles for bottling cider.

1 hour ago, StinkyBunny said:

You're gonna make me talk about rectums, broken wine bottles and saltwater again aren't you?

24 minutes ago, patback said:

It's not that kind of stream... but I like what you are saying. 

Well, you have to make it stream before you ream, just saying.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, banasophia said:

I’ve taken it to the next level... telephonic. 

#nofallrisk

@ParticipationTrophyWife

Tonight a dementia resident said he saw something outside and someone should call 911.  So the resident sitting next to him dialed 911 and handed him her phone.  Fortunately I caught what was happening, snatched the phone, and told 911 they weren't needed.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1

3 minutes ago, ParticipationTrophyWife said:

Tonight a dementia resident said he saw something outside and someone should call 911.  So the resident sitting next to him dialed 911 and handed him her phone.  Fortunately I caught what was happening, snatched the phone, and told 911 they weren't needed.  

God bless ya, I couldn't do geriatrics, gyn or pediatrics. Those were the 3 LONGEST rotations of my training no focking thank you.

• Like 2

Got my trusty corona lights and also am trying to broaden my tastes. Went with a craft lager to see how I like it.  

Dude at the beer distributor I bought sanchos gift at is so passionate about beer that he actually made me want to try working up to ipas.  

Set me up with a free beer glass too.

14 minutes ago, ParticipationTrophyWife said:

Better than my grandfather that used to just casually point to the corner and say "they're here again.  They're gonna take us all" then go back to being silent. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

Dive in and share your thoughts!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recommended Discussions