Jump to content
Lawnman

💥The Bad News Bar & Spirit Lounge💥

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, HarryPotter said:

 

Can one mail compressed items/sprays? Id be down to try it 🤯

Are you supposed to probably not but what they know wont hurt them. Ups is prob they biggest drug runner in the us lol

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

 

Can one mail compressed items/sprays? Id be down to try it 🤯

How you think it gets from the factory to the store? 

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

 

Can one mail compressed items/sprays? Id be down to try it 🤯

Technically no

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Sancho said:

 How you think it gets from the factory to the store? 

 


Ground shipping? Dunno lol. 

6 minutes ago, Weikel said:

Are you supposed to probably not but what they know wont hurt them. Ups is prob they biggest drug runner in the us lol

 

Id definitely take you up on a bottle. Man, illegally shipping a bottle of 'kroil might be the most badass thing ive ever done 😮 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post

Anything can be shipped...some shit just can’t go air. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:


Ground shipping? Dunno lol. 

 

Id definitely take you up on a bottle. Man, illegally shipping a bottle of 'kroil might be the most badass thing ive ever done 😮 

Just PM me and I will take care of it when I get a chance.. do me a favor and dont eat it or sniff it.. never know now a days with today's youth 😋

  • Haha 4
  • Wow 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Sancho said:

Anything can be shipped...some shit just can’t go air. 

It’s no problem to ship the salted caramel lube by air... that’s how I get it from amazon, next day delivery. 😉😜

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, banasophia said:

It’s no problem to ship the salted caramel lube by air... that’s how I get it from amazon, next day delivery. 😉😜

And just who are you licking it off of?  

Flavored lubes cause yeast infections too. Blech. 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, StinkyBunny said:

The hell's wrong with you Yankee? 😄

I was a vegetarian for a while...

1 hour ago, Sancho said:

Sup losers :flower:

We just got back from dinner out. Liam has done sooooo good going put a couple nights this week, I'm a happy mama! 😁

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, banasophia said:

It’s no problem to ship the salted caramel lube by air... that’s how I get it from amazon, next day delivery. 😉😜

Amazon delivers....just sayin 🤗

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Anything can be shipped...some shit just can’t go air. 

Correct. 

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, kimberbee said:

I was a vegetarian for a while...

We just got back from dinner out. Liam has done sooooo good going put a couple nights this week, I'm a happy mama! 😁

Vegetarian :whoa: but your better now right :unsure:

 

 

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post

Well at least the lube in the lounge is better than the lube in pattycakes thread :lol:

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, banasophia said:

C717F066-1215-472E-97BE-C9F7F28F9A90.thumb.jpeg.8cb2460a7da2f98cfa06858b3ec082c4.jpeg

Giggity

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, spectra said:

Well at least the lube in the lounge is better than the lube in pattycakes thread :lol:

Hey!  My thread is one of sustenance.  Not this verbal refuse you hooligans are throwing around.  

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, patback said:

Hey!  My thread is one of sustenance.  Not this verbal refuse you hooligans are throwing around.  

Do you mean substance or sustenance?  Are we eating lube?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post

 

1 minute ago, ParticipationTrophyWife said:

Do you mean substance or sustenance?  Are we eating lube?

I’m telling you... salted caramel all the way. 🤣🤣🤣

 

  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

Share this post


Link to post

🤔 What does this remind me of...

 

Yeah, I totally have the mind of a teenaged boy. 

 

FF154A2F-03B4-48B4-8055-230127B7B85A.thumb.jpeg.d2a7d5daf9716f0fc40f60c102411174.jpeg

  • Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

I just eat extrenely hot buffalo wings then dont wash my hands after

12 minutes ago, banasophia said:

 

I’m telling you... salted caramel all the way. 🤣🤣🤣

 

 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, banasophia said:

 

I’m telling you... salted caramel all the way. 🤣🤣🤣

 

 

308C2D41-241B-4799-AC4D-7267CD611519.jpeg

  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Sancho said:

 

308C2D41-241B-4799-AC4D-7267CD611519.jpeg

 

6 minutes ago, ParticipationTrophyWife said:

I just eat extrenely hot buffalo wings then dont wash my hands after

 

 

There’s Cheetos, and then there’s Hot Cheetos...

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, ParticipationTrophyWife said:

I just eat extrenely hot buffalo wings then dont wash my hands after

 

Oh boy, I've done that then gone to the bathroom......no bueno lmao. All you have to do is not remember one time...

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, banasophia said:

 

 

There’s Cheetos, and then there’s Hot Cheetos...

Um look in the bowl there both there :wink: you drinking or just flustered :lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Oh boy, I've done that then gone to the bathroom......no bueno lmao. All you have to do is not remember one time...

finger your own butthole :unsure:

 

your just sick :tongueout:

  • Sad 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 2

Share this post


Link to post

Dive in and share your thoughts!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recommended Discussions

×