Lawnman

🎅🏻🎅🏻The Holiday Lounge🤶🏻🤶🏻

Well tomorrows friday................up in 6 hours or so and looking at a 4 hour day maybe so need my sleep :lol: one week left and am already checked out for the year............

Oh and screen name came from this........I had one of these years ago and miss it........same exact boat even as the pic........have a boat now but its like driving a mini van :lol: miss that V8 and the noise.......

image.png.50cd39afa6c58693556c1eff22281ff5.png

• Like 3

Damn CM and his targeted advertising.....I mentioned that I like big butts and now this shit at the bottom of my page. 

146FAD93-7BA3-442E-9348-2D4D210CE2B8.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, banasophia said:

We don’t discriminate against beer. Oh check this out, fun fact:  in Zambia sometimes they would make a huge barrel of millet beer to sell to fellow villagers, and sometimes they would add the severed arm of a corpse, to beckon more customers to stop for beer. 

When you stopped to buy some beer, you would kneel on somebody’s porch around a communal pot of beer and drink the millet beer through a straw , and you had to strain out the millet seeds with your teeth! I never did it... I drank tea beer though. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, banasophia said:

When you stopped to buy some beer, you would kneel on somebody’s porch around a communal pot of beer and drink the millet beer through a straw , and you had to strain out the millet seeds with your teeth! I never did it... I drank tea beer though. 

How did you just quote yourself? 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, banasophia said:

Well thank god I live in merica, where I just go to the refrigerator case and pay the guy at the counter 🤣

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sancho said:

Well thank god I live in merica, where I just go to the refrigerator case and pay the guy at the counter 🤣

Yah, totally safer and more convenient 

1 hour ago, banasophia said:

So... listen to this. Hubs gets home from work, I update him on the reefer drama sh## going on in the MS lounge, then I tell him enthusiastically, “Hey, you’ve gotta see what someone posted in the regular lounge today... a woman who’s a vaginal weight lifter.’” Hubs replies, “What? No. That’s disgusting! Was there a picture...I don’t want to see that.”  

What do you think? Normal revulsion to the thought of a woman lifting stuff with her vag OR further evidence the hubs is gay?

Gay

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, spectra said:

Well tomorrows friday................up in 6 hours or so and looking at a 4 hour day maybe so need my sleep :lol: one week left and am already checked out for the year............

Wahhh wahhh... I'm spectra and I get 6 hours of sleep... 🙄

Liam had been sleeping 5-6 hours a night up until this week when he went back down to 3 hour stretches... maaaybe 4 if we're lucky. Last night I got 4 hours of sleep total. Looks like tonight I'll get 5.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Going on about 3-hours of sleep at the moment because our 5-mo. old is sick and was up all night. Taking him to the doctor this AM to make sure it isn’t RSV. We spent two days in the hospital with our first born when he had RSV around this age. 

Oh well, I don’t think I’ll miss too much at work since half the office is out sick also. Haha, who am I kidding? “miss work”? 😂

EF67A620-68D4-4B67-99DF-75706D29E224.jpeg

3 hours ago, kimberbee said:

Wahhh wahhh... I'm spectra and I get 6 hours of sleep... 🙄

Liam had been sleeping 5-6 hours a night up until this week when he went back down to 3 hour stretches... maaaybe 4 if we're lucky. Last night I got 4 hours of sleep total. Looks like tonight I'll get 5.

How old is your little guy? 

Dive in and share your thoughts!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recommended Discussions