Lawnman

🎅🏻🎅🏻The Holiday Lounge🤶🏻🤶🏻

Well never knew the guy...........I went in that place once and well it was a bunch of douchebags............as stinky says they can eat a bag of dicks........they would probably enjoy it.......

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Sancho said:

That’s just stupid. 

Jesus Christ if me too was a thing when I was growing up I’d probably still be a virgin or in prison. I get it there’s a line between harassment and what is just flirting, but dear lord some are taking this to the extreme. I don’t condone harrasment but there’s not a damn thing wrong with the occasional “ahh hey baby” 😁 I guess the snowflakes just save it for tinder or some shit to remain somewhat anonymous and have forgotten or never knew what it’s like to strike up a conversation with a stranger you may find attractive. 

:wub:😉

Exactly.  It's harmless and it makes both of you feel good to know you still got it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ParticipationTrophyWife said:

Exactly.  It's harmless and it makes both of you feel good to know you still got it.

Only problem Sancho hangs out in front of the yoga studio :blink:

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, spectra said:

Only problem Sancho hangs out in front of the yoga studio :blink:

It was a brewery you asshat.....why the #### you do yoga in a brewery with big ass windows right next to the seating....hell yeah im gonna look at that shit.....beer and ass in yoga pants...not a bad combo I think the owner of the brewery may have something. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Sancho said:

It was a brewery you asshat.....why the #### you do yoga in a brewery with big ass windows right next to the seating....hell yeah im gonna look at that shit.....beer and ass in yoga pants...not a bad combo I think the owner of the brewery may have something. 

....maybe combine it and have a yoga pant tasting night? 

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, ParticipationTrophyWife said:

I love the PTW and avatar, lol 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

I love the PTW and avatar, lol 

Thanks.  I mean, I guess I could be a trophy wife, if I was like a trophy for a shitty bowling league or something.

6 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

....maybe combine it and have a yoga pant tasting night? 

Downward dogs and draughts?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Wow 1

7 hours ago, spectra said:

True but the architect starts the ball rolling..............

Yea, usually right into the shitter.

7 hours ago, Sancho said:

UPS can suck it and suck it hard! ####ing out of country call centers......probably spent $10k today on next day air shipments today and I get some clown that can’t speak English when I call. I ask to speak to someone in merica and he say that’s not possible.......So I said look here “Mike” as if Mike is even his name....I’ve worked for UPS they have phones in the delivery stations make one of them ring you dick. 

Yeah im having a shitty week and now I need to explain why were not up and running....Thank you UPS. 

I feel that way about USPS, FedEx, UPS, Jet and Amazon right now. All of them have screwed the pooch this Crimbo. FedEx left salt sitting out in the rain, they paid that claim right away. Sucks, 10 boxes of salt, none was ruined, but picking up slimy collapsing boxed sucked goats. I even left a pallet and pallet jack out and tagged it to put inside shed and they couldn't be bothered. I get it that you're busier than a 1 legged man at an ass kicking contest, but goddamn, a little courtesy goes a long way. With all of the running I'm doing getting this estate ready for sale, you will get the nasty side of my Irish temper.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, righttirefire said:

So it got to be evening... how did the meeting with the principle go? 

So the meeting went better than expected. One of my daughters closest friends is in the class and saw everything. She spoke with her mother, who is a sub, and they spoke with the school on behalf of my daughter. Anyway with my discussion, theirs, and one other kids they felt it was something that needed to be addressed. The child (bully) has been suspended for three days and will be placed in classes away from my daughter. 

My daughter was very upset this evening when we spoke of it as she feels it will cause further issues for her or her friends. I understand her feeling that way as I did when I was bullied. I just don’t know how to comfort her. Time is going to pass and hopefully the school holds their end of the bargain.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Sancho said:

:lol: funny thing is I forgot all about that pic when I posted that......now that you brought it back up you better go have another beer just for scientific purposes.........

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Sancho said:

It behaves or gets the whip again.....oh wait different move/book :lol: 

women are odd odd creatures if most would just admit they like Cheetos we’d all be in a better place 🤔 This ####ing snowflake generation gets offended if you try to actually talk to someone face to face, they seriously probably gonna ban just sayin hi to someone. 

I wish I could find the tweet some idiot made...it basically said she  wanted to spit in the guys face that held the door for her. Goes on to say that men shouldn't hold the door for a woman because they can do things for themselves and don't need a mans permission to enter an establishment...wtf is that shit, I hold the door for everyone because I was raised to be polite and hold the door for people. This is the world we live in now. I'll find the tweet i have it saved somewhere i'm sure.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

I wish I could find the tweet some idiot made...it basically said she  wanted to spit in the guys face that held the door for her. Goes on to say that men shouldn't hold the door for a woman because they can do things for themselves and don't need a mans permission to enter an establishment...wtf is that shit, I hold the door for everyone because I was raised to be polite and hold the door for people. This is the world we live in now. I'll find the tweet i have it saved somewhere i'm sure.

They say stupid sh!t like that on social media but I have never met a woman that wouldn’t appreciate a little chivalry. 

But real women are kinda hard to find these days.  

And study shows that this idiotic feminazi mentality make women miserable which makes a perfect sense. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, A Little Blue said:

They say stupid sh!t like that on social media but I have never met a woman that wouldn’t appreciate a little chivalry. 

But real women are kinda hard to find these days.  

And study shows that this idiotic feminazi mentality make women miserable which makes a perfect sense. 

yeah every woman I know loves when guys hold the door for them. I showed my wife that and she was like wtf is wrong with people today. Its sad that this is whats happening. I actually feel bad for all the young guys and girls I guess. Glad I'm married and don't have to try and date now a days

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

yeah every woman I know loves when guys hold the door for them. I showed my wife that and she was like wtf is wrong with people today. Its sad that this is whats happening. I actually feel bad for all the young guys and girls I guess. Glad I'm married and don't have to try and date now a days

Exactly. As a happily married man I really don’t give a f&$k. Thankfully my daughter holds some of the values we care about. And she has no issues with her boyfriends chivalry what’s so ever.

They have been together since she started her med school and seems to leave cancerous social derangement in the rear view mirror. 

• Like 4

I can't even imagine what 5 or 10 years in the future looks like. Its scary and this is why I'm fine being home with my wife and animals lol. I used to love going out, but it's just not the same anymore. Now my days are work and home and somewhere in the woods with my dog. Far away from people.

• Like 2

Just now, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

I can't even imagine what 5 or 10 years in the future looks like. Its scary and this is why I'm fine being home with my wife and animals lol. I used to love going out, but it's just not the same anymore. Now my days are work and home and somewhere in the woods with my dog. Far away from people.

Don’t give up on humanity. IDGAF about those nut cases, they won’t stop me from living and enjoying my life. 

As to next 10 years..... well, I sense a slight shift in the right direction. 

There are only two ways this is going, it will get better or new age of gulags. Lmao👍

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, A Little Blue said:

Don’t give up on humanity. IDGAF about those nut cases, they won’t stop me from living and enjoying my life. 

As to next 10 years..... well, I sense a slight shift in the right direction. 

There are only two ways this is going, it will get better or new age of gulags. Lmao👍

I don't know that i've given up on humanity just yet, but it gets harder everyday. The nice thing about automotive is we all share the same values so you don't have to watch what you say. Shit the girls I work with have more of a dirty mind then most of the guys lol. We always say if any of us worked in some kind of office we'd all be fired by the end of the first day lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Lame. I really like that my husband gets doors for me. He also walks on the street side of the sidewalk. 

6 minutes ago, Sancho said:

@kimberbee

🤣

Nooooo... 🤢

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, kimberbee said:

Lame. I really like that my husband gets doors for me. He also walks on the street side of the sidewalk. 

I do the same for Katie and we have been together for 13 years

• Like 1

I open the door for anyone who is with me or even people just walking in......hell its called common courtesy :blink: I have no issues waiting 20 seconds holding a door if someone is walking out or in while your doing the same...…..hell society today might be just a bit better if people would just put there phones down and look around...….

Ok lets get back to fun stuff...……...

And Sancho keep shopping for Christmas gifts...……..

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thanks 1

I can only walk on one side of my wife her hearing lose in one ear makes it possible to have any conversation i want on the other side

Dive in and share your thoughts!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recommended Discussions