Jump to content
Lawnman

🎅🏻🎅🏻The Holiday Lounge🤶🏻🤶🏻

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, righttirefire said:

The princess just told me "baby its cold outside" is being band from the radio because of it predatory nature...

 

Now how am i going to get a girl drunk and make her spend the night with me

Already on it, you can still find it on youtube and play it for her. There are even two versions of it.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, righttirefire said:

I don't like to waste like that... im not much into shiny new toys. I want something with miles so you dont feel bad when you bang the bumper or leave some scratches

So are you saying the princess is used and abused :unsure:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, spectra said:

So are you saying the princess is used and abused :unsure:

There is reason we split up for 10 years... 

Speaking of the princess, she asked me when are the meth heads going to get offended by all i want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, righttirefire said:

There is reason we split up for 10 years... 

Speaking of the princess, she asked me when are the meth heads going to get offended by all i want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth

I don’t think they are liberal snowflakes so it shouldn’t be a problem... says the liberal snowflake

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

My son wants me to take him and 2 of his friends to see COIN in Columbus OH on Feb 15.  Columbus is 8 hours away not counting potty stops.  Don't know if I should do this or not.  

 

1 hour ago, righttirefire said:

There is reason we split up for 10 years... 

Speaking of the princess, she asked me when are the meth heads going to get offended by all i want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth

 

I'm like, we're just figuring this out now, after all these years?  What song is next?  Afternoon Delight?

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, ParticipationTrophyWife said:

My son wants me to take him and 2 of his friends to see COIN in Columbus OH on Feb 15.  Columbus is 8 hours away not counting potty stops.  Don't know if I should do this or not.  

 

 

I'm like, we're just figuring this out now, after all these years?  What song is next?  Afternoon Delight?

I think it’s Russian trolls trying to stir things up.

 

Also, I have no idea what COIN is. 😬😊

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, ParticipationTrophyWife said:

My son wants me to take him and 2 of his friends to see COIN in Columbus OH on Feb 15.  Columbus is 8 hours away not counting potty stops.  Don't know if I should do this or not.  

 

 

I'm like, we're just figuring this out now, after all these years?  What song is next?  Afternoon Delight?

What is COIN? 

 

Better not not mess with afternoon delight. That’s one of my favorite pastimes  :smilie:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Sancho said:

What is COIN? 

 

Better not not mess with afternoon delight. That’s one of my favorite pastimes  :smilie:

I was thinking the same thing and searched it out...............they look like some dope heads in the pic I saw........one almost had his eyes closed.

 

7 minutes ago, ParticipationTrophyWife said:

My son wants me to take him and 2 of his friends to see COIN in Columbus OH on Feb 15.  Columbus is 8 hours away not counting potty stops.  Don't know if I should do this or not.  

 

 

I'm like, we're just figuring this out now, after all these years?  What song is next?  Afternoon Delight?

Who needs a potty stop just wear depends like that crazy lady did a few years ago :lol:

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Sancho said:

What is COIN? 

 

Better not not mess with afternoon delight. That’s one of my favorite pastimes  :smilie:

 

Unfortunately for me afternoon delight means 2 hour nap  :sideeyes:

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, spectra said:

I was thinking the same thing and searched it out...............they look like some dope heads in the pic I saw........one almost had his eyes closed.

 

Who needs a potty stop just wear depends like that crazy lady did a few years ago :lol:

Astronaut diapers lol, I would but it would probably all swollen under my clothes when I got out of the car.

 

They sing that "Talk Too Much" song.  

  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, ParticipationTrophyWife said:

it's like, how many copies did 50 Shades of Grey sell?  And we're calling this song offensive?

Exactly. AND there’s a difference between persuading and raping. That is my favorite Christmas song.

 

I’m not saying it’s trolls, but... it’s trolls. Meme being created as I type. 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, ParticipationTrophyWife said:

 

Unfortunately for me afternoon delight means 2 hour nap  :sideeyes:

Well unfortunately it usually means Cheetos for me....🙄

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, ParticipationTrophyWife said:

Astronaut diapers lol, I would but it would probably all swollen under my clothes when I got out of the car.

 

They sing that "Talk Too Much" song.  

Well as for talk to much..............these were first :lol: 

 

 

 

And cant forget George..............

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, ParticipationTrophyWife said:

it's like, how many copies did 50 Shades of Grey sell?  And we're calling this song offensive?

It behaves or gets the whip again.....oh wait different move/book :lol: 

 

women are odd odd creatures if most would just admit they like Cheetos we’d all be in a better place 🤔 This ####ing snowflake generation gets offended if you try to actually talk to someone face to face, they seriously probably gonna ban just sayin hi to someone. 

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Sancho said:

they seriously probably gonna ban just sayin hi to someone. 

Well first you need to say hi................

 

funny how many people I see that just wont even make eye contact with you............

 

I dont think I look like a stalker................maybe I do :unsure:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, spectra said:

Well first you need to say hi................

 

funny how many people I see that just wont even make eye contact with you............

 

I dont think I look like a stalker................maybe I do :unsure:

This epidemic stems from California and New York.....Hell when I was in other parts of the country I was blown away that people actually would conversate with me. This shit has seriously gone too damn far. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I had known Calvin from MS Lounge for I think 13-14 years....he decided he isn't talking to me anymore because I might do the #metoo thing to him.  I'm like, seriously? You know and interact with me that long, and one stupid conversation with me being an idiot and bam, you're not speaking to me? Were we even friends in the first place? Ugh. 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Sancho said:

This epidemic stems from California and New York.....Hell when I was in other parts of the country I was blown away that people actually would conversate with me. This shit has seriously gone too damn far. 

I love going to Durango Colorado to visit my dad, because in all the restaurants and cafes people actually talk from one table to another. And it's not intrusive conversation, it's just basic civility and interest in other people.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, ParticipationTrophyWife said:

I had known Calvin from MS Lounge for I think 13-14 years....he decided he isn't talking to me anymore because I might do the #metoo thing to him.  I'm like, seriously? You know and interact with me that long, and one stupid conversation with me being an idiot and bam, you're not speaking to me? Were we even friends in the first place? Ugh. 

Huh..........MS is that that gang ? Hell I am confused and it doesnt take much............

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

Aka the crusty ol former reefers lounge haha. Though I think half of them are actually younger than me. 😳😊😂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, ParticipationTrophyWife said:

I had known Calvin from MS Lounge for I think 13-14 years....he decided he isn't talking to me anymore because I might do the #metoo thing to him.  I'm like, seriously? You know and interact with me that long, and one stupid conversation with me being an idiot and bam, you're not speaking to me? Were we even friends in the first place? Ugh. 

That’s just stupid. 

 

Jesus Christ if me too was a thing when I was growing up I’d probably still be a virgin or in prison. I get it there’s a line between harassment and what is just flirting, but dear lord some are taking this to the extreme. I don’t condone harrasment but there’s not a damn thing wrong with the occasional “ahh hey baby” 😁 I guess the snowflakes just save it for tinder or some shit to remain somewhat anonymous and have forgotten or never knew what it’s like to strike up a conversation with a stranger you may find attractive. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, spectra said:

Huh..........MS is that that gang ? Hell I am confused and it doesnt take much............

The tankless assholes that use this site as their personal redit. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

Dive in and share your thoughts!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recommended Discussions

×