Lawnman

🎅🏻🎅🏻The Holiday Lounge🤶🏻🤶🏻

10 hours ago, SURVEYMAN46123 said:

Meeting with the school this evening.   

I f**kin hate bullies.

So it got to be evening... how did the meeting with the principle go? 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Christopher Marks said:

How is it now?

It did it once today. Hers a screenshot of what I’m talking about. 

0A09157A-7210-4D1A-8CEF-3C95745F174F.png

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, StinkyBunny said:

I don't have an issue with electrical engineers, I don't deal with anything electrical. Now mechanical engineers can eat the biggest bag of dicks that there is. They used to make a mess and customers would expect me to clean it up, only did that once. I'm not an engineer and I'm not taking on that liability. My degrees are in metallurgy, marine science and foreign languages, NOT mechanical engineering.

45 minutes ago, patback said:

Same goes with project managers in general.  Dude okays all work at this job I did today. They were told by every worker involved that it wont work.  

An air handler with 16x35x4" filters.... they left 9 inches of space to change them.  But wait.... they atleast added an access door through the firewall from a other room.... oh yeah, they put it in on the wrong side of the unit.  Also, dont forget the motor that needs to be greased being 7 feet away and 15' up in the air.

Most of the software engineers and project managers where I work can also suck a giant bag of dicks. They seem to just release new shit and wreck perfectly good working shit just to justify their salaries.  Too many damn people and various teams just trying to re invent the wheel and have their name attached to a program.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I’ve been trying all week to implement a new program some genius thought of.....the software is broken, there’s 0 support because we are using a third party but within our network. It’s making me crazy. I call our IT for support and they refer me to the other company who in turn refers me back to our IT. 

E71EFBBE-EAB8-4A53-A463-98FBE8A17A05.png

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1

and it’s ####ing raining again  🤬

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

That is all carry on

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Sancho said:

It never rains in Commiefornia.

On 12/5/2018 at 4:15 PM, HarryPotter said:

In Spanish? Can you give another word that is in that format? Thanks! 

I was going to change to “de manera contraintuitiva” 

My bad, no hyphen! "De manera contraintuitiva" es correcto.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Yep got stuck on the wrong side of the hill !damn I5 was closed down due to snow..  oh well time to drink in the hotel 

3 minutes ago, Christopher Marks said:

My bad, no hyphen! "De manera contraintuitiva" es correcto.

Too late he already turned it in and got an F!!! 😳 Just kidding. 😂

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Weikel said:

Yep got stuck on the wrong side of the hill !damn I5 was closed down due to snow..  oh well time to drink in the hotel 

North side or south side?

6 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

North side or south side?

Stuck in santa Clarita for the night.. I think they reopened it just now but shit I already had a room so I decided to spend the night...

4 minutes ago, Weikel said:

Stuck in santa Clarita for the night.. I think they reopened it just now but shit I already had a room so I decided to spend the night...

The hookers are on their way with blow

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, righttirefire said:

The hookers are on their way with blow

Lmao I stayed out here once with an ex coworker and he was dead set on calling hookers . I passed out early that night no clue what those boys got themselves into that night 😂

• Wow 1

7 minutes ago, Weikel said:

Lmao I stayed out here once with an ex coworker and he was dead set on calling hookers . I passed out early that night no clue what those boys got themselves into that night 😂

Right.......🤔 :lol: :wink:

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, jack1978 said:

9 times out of 10, the engineers will #### up a project before the inept contractor does. 

True but the architect starts the ball rolling..............

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

UPS can suck it and suck it hard! ####ing out of country call centers......probably spent $10k today on next day air shipments today and I get some clown that can’t speak English when I call. I ask to speak to someone in merica and he say that’s not possible.......So I said look here “Mike” as if Mike is even his name....I’ve worked for UPS they have phones in the delivery stations make one of them ring you dick. 

Yeah im having a shitty week and now I need to explain why were not up and running....Thank you UPS. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1

7 minutes ago, Sancho said:

UPS can suck it and suck it hard! ####ing out of country call centers......probably spent $10k today on next day air shipments today and I get some clown that can’t speak English when I call. I ask to speak to someone in merica and he say that’s not possible.......So I said look here “Mike” as if Mike is even his name....I’ve worked for UPS they have phones in the delivery stations make one of them ring you dick. 

Yeah im having a shitty week and now I need to explain why were not up and running....Thank you UPS. 

I think you need a drink. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Now you know how I felt when I called amazon :lol:

And yes love how the pick american names..............like we would even know how to pronounce there real ones.........

• Haha 1

Just now, patback said:

Drinking now..............sitting in my long underwear..........its ####ing cold outside.........

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, patback said:

You are right my friend.....already way o head of you 🍺 🍺🍺🍺

• Like 1

The princess just told me "baby its cold outside" is being band from the radio because of it predatory nature...

Now how am i going to get a girl drunk and make her spend the night with me

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, righttirefire said:

The princess just told me "baby its cold outside" is being band from the radio because of it predatory nature...

Now how am i going to get a girl drunk and make her spend the night with me

Money

• Haha 1

I don't like to waste like that... im not much into shiny new toys. I want something with miles so you dont feel bad when you bang the bumper or leave some scratches

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Dive in and share your thoughts!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recommended Discussions