Lawnman

🎅🏻🎅🏻The Holiday Lounge🤶🏻🤶🏻

1 minute ago, HarryPotter said:

Screw that! I wrote 6 pages about extended metaphors of patriarchy within Puerto Rico... in Spanish.... my brain is fried 😂

Seems like a ridiculous waste of time....what the hell are you studying anyway? Engineering, medical, pharmaceutical, business and possibly law are the only things worth pursuing. All that other crap you’re just wasting time and money....just sayin 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Seems like a ridiculous waste of time....what the hell are you studying anyway? Engineering, medical, pharmaceutical, business and possibly law are the only things worth pursuing. All that other crap you’re just wasting time and money....just sayin 

Majoring in Engineering, already have a minor in psych (I was bored). Spanish serves as one of my arts and humanities cognates. 

• Wow 1

And WTF if this, if I wanted wavey polyp garbage I would have bought LPS!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Sancho said:

pharmaceutical 

Skip that one ... Trust me 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, jbb_00 said:

Skip that one ... Trust me 

Its Sancho..... pretty sure he ment drug running. 

• Haha 4

Hey a guy in general needs urgent advice on acclimating his new clowns... can anyone assist? 

2 minutes ago, banasophia said:

Hey a guy in general needs urgent advice on acclimating his new clowns... can anyone assist? 

Told him to toss them in....done 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

Majoring in Engineering, already have a minor in psych (I was bored). Spanish serves as one of my arts and humanities cognates. 

I’m sorry 

7 minutes ago, Sancho said:

I’m sorry 

You better be. Or else ima design a tall-ass wall! 

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

Remember sancho is vertically challenged........so 6 foot is probably tall enough......

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

Well at least it will be a spanish acceptable wall with no intend to hurt anyones feelings or make them crazy  😜 

• Like 1

Down with the patriarch.  Long live Daenerys.  

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, spectra said:

Remember sancho is vertically challenged........so 6 foot is probably tall enough......

Dick

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Dick

I try my best.......:lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Christopher Marks sites been acting funny on IOS today. Freezes and needs to be refreshed. When you click on likes, page goes to the bottom banner add and also freezes. Thought my phone may be the issue but I tried it on all three of my iPhones and getting the same result. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, spectra said:

excuses :lol: start shoveling then.........

I have already shoveled the driveway twice. I actually don't usually mind shovelling, unless it's the super heavy stuff more than a few inches. We should still probably get a snow blower though... 

7 hours ago, patback said:

That's funny!  We went out and bought another xbox so we could play together. Just bought a new tv for the bedroom and it is literally only used for fortnite. 

It's a shame you can't have more than 4 people in a party!

6 hours ago, HarryPotter said:

Majoring in Engineering

What kind? Nick's an electrical engineer. He makes the big bucks.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Lawnman said:

I would be walking right the #### in to that school. Schools don’t take that lightly anymore. I had a friend who’s daughter commited suicide from being bullied shut that shit down buddy! 

Meeting with the school this evening.   

I f**kin hate bullies.

• Like 5

Didnt you hear anything the other day. @StinkyBunny said engineers are idiots. The more schooling they have the more worthless they become? 

I had a boss that told a customer one day "engineers are the biggest ####ing idiots on the planet." After the customer told him his product wouldnt work because his engineer buddy said it wouldn't.

I guess after 25 years of building a product that "doesnt work" and making your living off it you get a little sensitive

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Sancho said:

@Christopher Marks sites been acting funny on IOS today. Freezes and needs to be refreshed. When you click on likes, page goes to the bottom banner add and also freezes. Thought my phone may be the issue but I tried it on all three of my iPhones and getting the same result. 

How is it now?

4 hours ago, SURVEYMAN46123 said:

Meeting with the school this evening.   

I f**kin hate bullies.

Im not poking fun at the situation, because it's a real problem, but i do think its a part of growing up and development. 

So here is my solution. Give those teachers a meter rule and instruct them to smack those little ####ers when they're being little ####ers.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, righttirefire said:

Didnt you hear anything the other day. @StinkyBunny said engineers are idiots. The more schooling they have the more worthless they become? 

I had a boss that told a customer one day "engineers are the biggest ####ing idiots on the planet." After the customer told him his product wouldnt work because his engineer buddy said it wouldn't.

I guess after 25 years of building a product that "doesnt work" and making your living off it you get a little sensitive

9 times out of 10, the engineers will #### up a project before the inept contractor does. 

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Sancho said:

IOS, that's the problem. 😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

IOS, that's the problem. 😎

I was thinking the same thing...stupid apple product. I tell that to the wifey all the time when she has an issue.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, righttirefire said:

I don't have an issue with electrical engineers, I don't deal with anything electrical. Now mechanical engineers can eat the biggest bag of dicks that there is. They used to make a mess and customers would expect me to clean it up, only did that once. I'm not an engineer and I'm not taking on that liability. My degrees are in metallurgy, marine science and foreign languages, NOT mechanical engineering.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, StinkyBunny said:

I don't have an issue with electrical engineers, I don't deal with anything electrical. Now mechanical engineers can eat the biggest bag of dicks that there is. They used to make a mess and customers would expect me to clean it up, only did that once. I'm not an engineer and I'm not taking on that liability. My degrees are in metallurgy, marine science and foreign languages, NOT mechanical engineering.

Same goes with project managers in general.  Dude okays all work at this job I did today. They were told by every worker involved that it wont work.  

An air handler with 16x35x4" filters.... they left 9 inches of space to change them.  But wait.... they atleast added an access door through the firewall from a other room.... oh yeah, they put it in on the wrong side of the unit.  Also, dont forget the motor that needs to be greased being 7 feet away and 15' up in the air.

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1

Dive in and share your thoughts!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recommended Discussions