Jump to content
Lawnman

🎅🏻🎅🏻The Holiday Lounge🤶🏻🤶🏻

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, banasophia said:

Oh man I both love and hate my emerald crab this morning. I got sucked into the internet as usual last night, and as I finally pulled myself away and get off the couch to go into bed at around 12:15 am I look in my tank and my emerald was just sitting on top of my neon green sinularia, chilling out, staring at me (probably begging for food was more like it).

 

Of course I NEEDED to take pictures, and of course I then NEEDED to go through them and pick the best ones and post them haha.

 

Finally got to bed at around 1am. I’m so tired! I’m drink extra strong coffee to get me through the day. 

 

 

I had my starbucks salted cold foam cold brew yummmm. Gives your body a nice jolt :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

I had my starbucks salted cold foam cold brew yummmm. Gives your body a nice jolt 🙂

Aaah that sounds sooo good! I’ll have to try one of those, or three.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, banasophia said:

Aaah that sounds sooo good! I’ll have to try one of those, or three.

Its really good. I found out about in the summer and thats all ive been drinking lol

especially as the ice melts and the foam mixes in the drink....it's pretty strong though 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

ohh and just in case you guys didn't know, we are one more day closer to not having to pay taxes anymore :happydance:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Any native spanish speakers here? Have a quick question on spelling... @Sancho you jumped the border right? 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

ohh and just in case you guys didn't know, we are one more day closer to not having to pay taxes anymore :happydance:

 

One day closer to dying? 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, HarryPotter said:

Any native spanish speakers here? Have a quick question on spelling... @Sancho you jumped the border right? 

Don't they have an app for that now? Like when you go to a different country you can speak and it'll translate?

Just now, HarryPotter said:

 

One day closer to dying? 

i was gonna say that but didn't know if it would be ok lol

Share this post


Link to post

I haven’t even done my last years taxes yet. 😬😳

  • Confused 1
  • Wow 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, banasophia said:

I haven’t even done my last years taxes yet. 😬😳

oh boy the guys in the black suvs are gonna be coming for you omgomgomg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Don't they have an app for that now? Like when you go to a different country you can speak and it'll translate?

i was gonna say that but didn't know if it would be ok lol

I’ll be kicking the bucket any day now... two fortune tellers told me I would die suddenly at an early age. 😳😬😂

  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, banasophia said:

I’ll be kicking the bucket any day now... two fortune tellers told me I would die suddenly at an early age. 😳😬😂

Hmm...you should probably get a big bubble to travel around in...just in case 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, banasophia said:

I haven’t even done my last years taxes yet. 😬😳

 

2 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

oh boy the guys in the black suvs are gonna be coming for you omgomgomg

 

They totally don’t care if they owe you money... then you can wait as long as you want. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Hmm...you should probably get a big bubble to travel around in...just in case 

Totally... and I should do the taxes so at least my family will get the money haha. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, banasophia said:

Totally... and I should do the taxes so at least my family will get the money haha. 

ehhhh but do you really want them to have the money lol:smilie:

you can send me the money instead...i'll put it into a bigger reef tank :-)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

ehhhh but do you really want them to have the money lol:smilie:

you can send me the money instead...i'll put it into a bigger reef tank 🙂

That would be a better use of the money for sure. The hubby told me the other day that if something ever happens to me, he’ll be sure my tanks find a good home haha. 😳😂

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, banasophia said:

That would be a better use of the money for sure. The hubby told me the other day that if something ever happens to me, he’ll be sure my tanks find a good home haha. 😳😂

Katie would say the same thing lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Christopher Marks said:

George Bush delayed my PicoPro light delivery, no thanks to him kicking the bucket 😡

Is the funeral close to where you live?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Christopher Marks said:

George Bush delayed my PicoPro light delivery, no thanks to him kicking the bucket 😡

Salt or fresh?

Share this post


Link to post
50 minutes ago, banasophia said:

 

Finally got to bed at around 1am. I’m so tired! I’m drinking extra strong coffee to get me through the day. 

Damn you internet, Cheetos and drunk shopping keep me up late most of the time. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Is the funeral close to where you live?

Nah, but the post office is closed today! GHWB messing with me even after he’s dead!

 

"Read my lips: No new pico light for Chris!"

1 hour ago, jack1978 said:

Salt or fresh?

Salt 😲

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Don't they have an app for that now? Like when you go to a different country you can speak and it'll translate?

i was gonna say that but didn't know if it would be ok lol

 

Yeah there are translating apps, but that is a little different from writing 2000 words (in spanish) about the representation of medicine and death as a way to escape patriarchal society in Spanish literature. 😳

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

 

Yeah there are translating apps, but that is a little different from writing about the representation of medicine and death as a way to escape patriarchal society in Spanish literature. 😳

Yup don't think the app can handle that lol

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

Dive in and share your thoughts!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recommended Discussions

×