Lawnman

🎅🏻🎅🏻The Holiday Lounge🤶🏻🤶🏻

Edited by banasophia
Don’t want to be too inappropriate haha, but it was a real ad.

@spectra Whole Foods has the turkey deal for prime members 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, banasophia said:

*cries* PM me it 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

*cries* PM me it 

Damnit I missed it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sancho said:

You must be a vegan coming in here with that fake news :lol:

Haha I prolly would be if I wasn't surrounded by tacos al pastor in Los Angeles...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sancho said:

@spectra Whole Foods has the turkey deal for prime members 

To late I got one from  Costco...............#### the free loaders this year :lol: slash family.............they can eat a crappy bird.........plus I have a 10lb spiral ham............meed to get the dang thing in some bourbon tonight........................

Now to my ####ing rant................MONDAY CAN #### OFF................tank is just messed up have probably lost a grand or more of coral this weekend..........did a 40 gallon water change saturday and then came home tonight and did 40 more............well today get a text from mrs crossfit sorry had an accident...........well shit thats my ATO for the tank.............WTF can go any worse..........

I just need to drink for a entire week straight maybe :rolleyes:

56435105070__8B25C7DB-67B1-4C1F-8566-DAA541F223E1.JPG

56435180956__344277A8-5778-4D87-A106-6D6EA833B5F2.JPG

• Sad 4

4 minutes ago, spectra said:

To late I got one from  Costco...............#### the free loaders this year :lol: slash family.............they can eat a crappy bird.........plus I have a 10lb spiral ham............meed to get the dang thing in some bourbon tonight........................

Now to my ####ing rant................MONDAY CAN #### OFF................tank is just messed up have probably lost a grand or more of coral this weekend..........did a 40 gallon water change saturday and then came home tonight and did 40 more............well today get a text from mrs crossfit sorry had an accident...........well shit thats my ATO for the tank.............WTF can go any worse..........

I hate to say it but I saw this coming. It’s on you man, you let the woman........ so be it stronger than you invade your man space. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sancho said:

I hate to say it but I saw this coming. It’s on you man, you let the woman........ so be it stronger than you invade your man space. 

No she hit the bicycle and it fell on the ATO container............Hell I wish I had a man space..............where is your mans space at :lol:

10 minutes ago, spectra said:

No she hit the bicycle and it fell on the ATO container............Hell I wish I had a man space..............where is your mans space at :lol:

My man space is at work, lol.  The house belongs to the wife and kids.  The bathroom is sometimes mine ..... I borrow it from the three ladies. 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, spectra said:

You had man space before you sold the boat, kicked the kid out and stopped paying her cross fit bills.....now your boat gone, and you have 24hr fitness including a heat lamp to keep it warm and toasty for haut yoga and haut cross fit in your garage. You sure you don’t live in So Cal? 😛 

no no I have no man space.....but when I park the ranger on the street the garage is mine :lol:

And how did that bike fall?   Looks a bit close to the grown up jungle gym to just be an ooops the damn bike just fell out of nowhere....just sayin....looks like sabotage to me.....she’s on a mission  :lol:

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, spectra said:

What did I miss?  Why did you loose coral?

17 minutes ago, Sancho said:

You had man space before you sold the boat, kicked the kid out and stopped paying her cross fit bills.....now your boat gone, and you have 24hr fitness including a heat lamp to keep it warm and toasty for haut yoga and haut cross fit in your garage. You sure you don’t live in So Cal? 😛 

no no I have no man space.....but when I park the ranger on the street the garage is mine :lol:

Still have the boat...............I wish I sold it :lol: heater is there for me it points right at my workbench on the other side of the garage..........I was just being nice to set that up...........if I didnt well I may as well find a new place :wink: and a ranger....................:rolleyes:

12 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

My CAL ran out in my dosing and well not so good results...............

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Mrs Cross Fit rode a bike into his garage tank.......I could be and am probably wrong though. What gives old man? Why you loose corals? What happened? 

4 minutes ago, spectra said:

Still have the boat...............I wish I sold it :lol: heater is there for me it points right at my workbench on the other side of the garage..........I was just being nice to set that up...........if I didnt well I may as well find a new place :wink: and a ranger....................:rolleyes:

My CAL ran out in my dosing and well not so good results...............

Are my bounce shrooms still ok? 

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1

14 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Mrs Cross Fit rode a bike into his garage tank.......I could be and am probably wrong though. What gives old man? Why you loose corals? What happened? 

You dont read well do you :tongueout: Hell I posted on friday I think when I discovered all the shit..............

11 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Are my bounce shrooms still ok? 

Those are doing ok............I have about 8 or so.................

• Like 1

Dive in and share your thoughts!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recommended Discussions