Lawnman

🎅🏻🎅🏻The Holiday Lounge🤶🏻🤶🏻

6 hours ago, Daniel91 said:

Is that a Sun conure?

Yup!  All she does is squawk and make messes.  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, tashayar said:

Yup!  All she does is squawk and make messes.  

I thought thats what all birds did..............:unsure: my aunt was into birds and all they did was eat, shit and make noise.............

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, A Little Blue said:

####er is like a vampire, just refuses to die. It has to be like 30 or 40 years of addiction to power. He should start making apocalyptical movies with Al Gore and let someone else try to fix that hopelessly retarded State. (I am shiting on Cali but my own State isn’t far behind. So don’t feel too bad) 

Him and Al Gore gonna go on a world tour in their own private 767’s and I heard they invited Leonardo Di Craprio to join...Leo isn’t 767 rich but that G650 he has is pretty damn impressive. They have and will burn more fossil fuels spreading the word of apocalypse and global warming than thousands use in a lifetime  🙄 

i think his master plan is now complete. Hell he’s gonna be turning over CA to Karl Marx aka as Gavin Newsom with a huge 10 billion dollar surplus and complete Democrat majority in charge of the state.....Pretty sure that was that old koots plan from day one. He’s a crafty old bastard I’ll give him that....but god help California in the next few years. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

Omg it's so good.

Are you guys talking about apocalypse? Trying to scope it out.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, patback said:

Bunch of four-eyed nerds.  😜

I'll kick you in the nuts Sunday when I'm up there picking up my shipment.

Oh yes, piss on Amazon and shit on Prime, Amazon free for 9 months now, ain't going back to their bullshit any time soon.

27 minutes ago, righttirefire said:

Open sanitary drain

20181115_235723.jpg

Only a Plumber would point that out :tongueout::lol:

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

Oh yes, piss on Amazon and shit on Prime, Amazon free for 9 months now, ain't going back to their bullshit any time soon.

im so confused by this statement. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Sancho said:

Him and Al Gore gonna go on a world tour in their own private 767’s and I heard they invited Leonardo Di Craprio to join...Leo isn’t 767 rich but that G650 he has is pretty damn impressive. They have and will burn more fossil fuels spreading the word of apocalypse and global warming than thousands use in a lifetime  🙄 

i think his master plan is now complete. Hell he’s gonna be turning over CA to Karl Marx aka as Gavin Newsom with a huge 10 billion dollar surplus and complete Democrat majority in charge of the state.....Pretty sure that was that old koots plan from day one. He’s a crafty old bastard I’ll give him that....but god help California in the next few years. 

When politics and ideologies start to influence scientists and pay for results that support their platform as well as keep the masses (mostly snowflake millennials) shit their pants, ........ is it still a credible, useful and honest science?

Nicholas Lewis from Britain crunched the numbers lately...

The data from verities “prestigious” climate studies and institutes and found huge amounts of errors and unreliable modeling formulas. It was sooooo bad that those hard core fanatics (gov. paid scientists/operatives) reluctant as they usually are in admitting to their bs, had to agree with his findings and addressed the issues. But if you are a sheep, you don’t need a platform, ideas, solutions to vote for..... all you need is a “feel good” message and apocalyptical scenarios that will guarantee your masters re-election and keep them in power. 

Marxism is a great ideology that leftist go bananas about. It could solve their global warming issues as well. Since those ideaologies are responsible for close to 100,000,000 deaths (executions, hunger, labor camps. According to “inclusive” left, humans are the problem after all 🤣naturally excluding themselves🙄)

and keep everyone equally poor, victimized, oppressed, perhaps that’s the best solution they have for California. Personally, I would love to see that as long as we build a high voltage electric fence around it to prevent that cancer from spreading. 👍

OK, OK Sancho! Let’s stop triggering soft and plushy sheeples and get my ####ing package back on track. It’s a phytoplankton and I need that shit pronto. 🍺

• Like 1

9 hours ago, A Little Blue said:

There’s nothing that bosses appreciate more than good, old fashion as$ kissing. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😎

Haha but he was helping ME.   😛

49 minutes ago, A Little Blue said:

When politics and ideologies start to influence scientists and pay for results that support their platform as well as keep the masses (mostly snowflake millennials) shit their pants, ........ is it still a credible, useful and honest science?

I go to church with the Kohlers (you may know that Kohler makes bath fixtures).  They're billionaires, and conservatives (they're also huge a-holes as people).  They fund an organization called the Heartland Institute.  The Heartland Institute pays scientists millions of dollars to fabricate research that denies climate change.  

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, tashayar said:

I go to church with the Kohlers (you may know that Kohler makes bath fixtures).  They're billionaires, and conservatives (they're also huge a-holes as people).  They fund an organization called the Heartland Institute.  The Heartland Institute pays scientists millions of dollars to fabricate research that denies climate change.  

Church? Is that the place where people waste Sunday morning and give 10% of there income so the pastor can drive a Mercedes? 

• Haha 2

Friday bitches..................

Get to look forward to raking leaves when I get home.............dont want to waste the weekend :lol:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, spectra said:

Friday bitches..................

Get to look forward to raking leaves when I get home.............dont want to waste the weekend :lol:

No raking leaves for me we just got 7inches of snow last night....leaves all over the place. My snowblower is gonna love me when I get home lol 

more like a leaf blower I guess :smilie:

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, DSFIRSTSLTWATER said:

No raking leaves for me we just got 7inches of snow last night....leaves all over the place. My snowblower is gonna love me when I get home lol 

more like a leaf blower I guess :smilie:

Yeah I should have done it last week when they were dry...…… now there wet...…..

F...yeah!  Friday is here!!! 5 more hours and I'm off for the entire next week bitches....

** In reality, it isn't as exciting as that sound. I got a boat load of side gigs to take care of over the holidays **

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, spectra said:

Yeah I should have done it last week when they were dry...…… now there wet...…..

I stay on top of mine usually but the weather lately hasn't been great. I was either raining or windy or both. I have a bunch of oak trees so those damn things take forever to shed the leaves and that's what's all over the yard.

Dive in and share your thoughts!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recommended Discussions