Lawnman

🎅🏻🎅🏻The Holiday Lounge🤶🏻🤶🏻

4 minutes ago, HookedOnAquariums said:

Oh true. i just need to finish building my stupid light so i can get that feeling...

That's $3000 worth of Aussie goodness, lol.

• Wow 2

4 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

That's $3000 worth of Aussie goodness, lol.

Anything fun of note in that shipment, that certain individuals who may or may not live in NOLA would get "the urges" about?

3 minutes ago, Cannedfish said:

Anything fun of note in that shipment, that certain individuals who may or may not live in NOLA would get "the urges" about?

Those came in for myself and a doctor friend of mine who is ready for corals, 3/4 of those corals are already gone. I don't do acros, he does so he got them for his 900g tank. 24 Acros, 24 Acans, 12 Master Scolys, 10 Elegance, 10 Neon Green finger leathers, 8 Zoanthid rocks, 8 Favia, 8 Favites and 3 Bubble corals. Next week is gonna be the colorful stuff, not that this stuff was shit brown, but next week is WA which is the cat's ass, 4 boxes of Torches, Frogspawns and Hammers. Those corals in the pics are from SE Queensland, he has the BEST Acans available anywhere.

• Wow 1

1 hour ago, StinkyBunny said:

Those came in for myself and a doctor friend of mine who is ready for corals, 3/4 of those corals are already gone. I don't do acros, he does so he got them for his 900g tank. 24 Acros, 24 Acans, 12 Master Scolys, 10 Elegance, 10 Neon Green finger leathers, 8 Zoanthid rocks, 8 Favia, 8 Favites and 3 Bubble corals. Next week is gonna be the colorful stuff, not that this stuff was shit brown, but next week is WA which is the cat's ass, 4 boxes of Torches, Frogspawns and Hammers. Those corals in the pics are from SE Queensland, he has the BEST Acans available anywhere.

All that got $3k?! At those prices put me down for 2 master scolys and some acans!!!

2 hours ago, StinkyBunny said:

This is much betterer:

ZR2sg4h.jpg

xZc3Yeu.jpg

But yes, I have gotten boxes of dry rock on my doorstep.

Finally cut all the coke out of the corpses?

• Haha 5

Anyone else see they are making a Breaking Bad movie?

21 minutes ago, righttirefire said:

Finally cut all the coke out of the corpses?

I don’t do this often... but really solid comment!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cannedfish said:

All that got $3k?! At those prices put me down for 2 master scolys and some acans!!!

No, that's the box of Acros waiting to be picked up for 3k.

Hey check out my new shirt that just showed up... the hubster ordered it for me as a surprise. Totally not as cool as a delivery of $3000 of corals, but still good. 🙂 

40391B68-3D10-4082-BE71-869ED329351F.thumb.jpeg.8069b8a5e8f67b6ab154ca7a22bd9324.jpeg

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, banasophia said:

Hey check out my new shirt that just showed up... the hubster ordered it for me as a surprise. Totally not as cool as a delivery of $3000 of corals, but still good. 🙂 

40391B68-3D10-4082-BE71-869ED329351F.thumb.jpeg.8069b8a5e8f67b6ab154ca7a22bd9324.jpeg

Just sayin if your hubby ordered it , it should have been low cut sheez.. 😆😆😆... 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Weikel said:

Just sayin if your hubby ordered it , it should have been low cut sheez.. 😆😆😆... 

Haha, I know... right???!!! It’s cute, but not sexy haha. Hmm... maybe that’s the point, maybe it’s like not tonight I have a headache haha. 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, banasophia said:

Haha, I know... right???!!! It’s cute, but not sexy haha. Hmm... maybe that’s the point, maybe it’s like not tonight I have a headache haha. 

Lmao been there

• Haha 3

Is it Friday yet ? My nice relaxing thursday turned into a shit filled friday...............####ing people..........

• Like 2

Just now, spectra said:

Is it Friday yet ? My nice relaxing thursday turned into a shit filled friday...............####ing people..........

We are out of work. I was counting hardware today... i may call in tomorrow and make a 16 day vacation a day longer

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

1 minute ago, spectra said:

Yea I here yea. Well I just got a call from my mom. Apparently my sister and kids are coming in town and staying with me for the weekend🤔.. oh and to top it off now my mom is coming over for a dinner that I am hosting.   Hmmm wtf glad I am the last one to know🤨

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, righttirefire said:

We are out of work. I was counting hardware today... i may call in tomorrow and make a 16 day vacation a day longer

How the hell are you out of work? There are builds going on all over the place.........hell plumbers are in high demand right now :lol:

1 minute ago, Weikel said:

Yea I here yea. Well I just got a call from my mom. Apparently my sister and kids are coming in town and staying with me for the weekend🤔.. oh and to top it off now my mom is coming over for a dinner that I am hosting.   Hmmm wtf glad I am the last one to know🤨

Looks like a call to the local pizza place for delivery.............

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

My 15 yo son and my two horses...the picture of happiness :closedeyes:

20181108_184409.jpg

20181108_184400.jpg

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, spectra said:

How the hell are you out of work? There are builds going on all over the place.........hell plumbers are in high demand right now :lol:

Looks like a call to the local pizza place for delivery.............

Nan then I have to socialize.. I will be in the yard burning meat and drinking my beer.. huh just realize I wont be doing anything different so there's that 😎... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, tashayar said:

My 15 yo son and my two horses...the picture of happiness :closedeyes:

20181108_184409.jpg

20181108_184400.jpg

He looked much happier when he threw you off the boat. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Sancho said:

He looked much happier when he threw you off the boat. 

He's fun.  He just doesn't like horses much.  On the way home I played the 70s station in the car and we did some soulful crooning together to songs about feelings and stuff.  

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1

Accident on the freeway  🤬 ####ers need to hurry up on getting me transferred I’m sick of this damn traffic.....time to stop for a beer since I am near the brewery close to my old office.....####ers are closed for a private event 

🤬

Dude that works there hooked me up with a free six pack of the good stuf though :happydance:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, tashayar said:

He's fun.  He just doesn't like horses much.  On the way home I played the 70s station in the car and we did some soulful crooning together to songs about feelings and stuff.  

My daughter can’t appreciate good music....so I torcher her with talk radio  :lol: I’m sure as hell not gonna enduldge her with Cardib or whatever the #### rap crap she’s into.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

There was one here too- car hit a deer, deer parts splatted, and lots of people got rear-ended by others trying to avoid the deer parts.  Took me about 20 minutes to get the 3 miles between 2 Sheboygan exits on I-43.  This is supposedly the worst week for deer accidents.  

• Sad 1
  • Wow 1

Just now, tashayar said:

There was one here too- car hit a deer, deer parts splatted, and lots of people got rear-ended by others trying to avoid the deer parts.  Took me about 20 minutes to get the 3 miles between 2 Sheboygan exits on I-43.  This is supposedly the worst week for deer accidents.  

Depending on where you are the rut is begining/full swing.  

• Like 1

Just now, patback said:

Depending on where you are the rut is begining/full swing.  

yep.  Hunting is the week of Thanksgiving.

Dive in and share your thoughts!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recommended Discussions