Lawnman

🎅🏻🎅🏻The Holiday Lounge🤶🏻🤶🏻

Was setting up the rodi just in time for my return to spit up some micro bubbles.  My ato reservoir was bone dry.  Went to hook it up and realized I dont have any hose bibs in this apartment unless I want to make water outside.  Now, which one of you chuckle heads told me spectpure comes ready to attach to sink faucets again?  I had to pay sancho 12 bucks to have an adapter delivered on saturday and now I need to pick up distilled again. 😠

Ended up opening the skimmer way up to raise the sumps water level.

• Wow 1

23 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Just install one of these under the sink at the cold water line.....aren’t you a plumber of some sort? 

https://www.amazon.com/Speedfit-ASVPP1LF-8-Inch-4-Inch-Adapter/dp/B003YKF2JC/ref=pd_aw_lpo_60_bs_tr_img_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=G8FVR8C01TY3CCN7PYKK

No room.  Only way I could mount it under there, I would have to lay across the bathroom floor and crawl into the cabinet with all the wifes useless shit to read TDs or flush the system.  Let's be honest, I'm not doing that shit.  

I would rather store it in the closet and pull it out when needed and screw it on.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, tashayar said:

Who you callin' crusty?  

Sorry, in WI fried cheese curds are sacred.  Ignoramuses saying they're like cheese sticks....sacrilege... 

Well I tried having a civil discussion about the wonders of real Mexican goat cheese....seemed to go well than it digressed back to the same shit....BTW after the last comment in there I  pulled my wallet out and donated just cause. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, patback said:

No room.  Only way I could mount it under there, I would have to lay across the bathroom floor and crawl into the cabinet with all the wifes useless shit to read TDs or flush the system.  Let's be honest, I'm not doing that shit.  

I would rather store it in the closet and pull it out when needed and screw it on.

That’s why god made quick disconnects, shut off valves and hundreds o feet of tubing. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Sancho said:

That’s why god made quick disconnects, shut off valves and hundreds o feet of tubing. 

...and mops.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Well I tried having a civil discussion about the wonders of real Mexican goat cheese....seemed to go well than it digressed back to the same shit....BTW after the last comment in their I pulled my wallet out and donated just cause. 

I am too- I just didn't get to it tonight. 

They are all just effed up- helping an 11 yo have an opportunity is bad, but enabling an alcoholic, racist misogynist like Scar is ok.  And they were all enabling him. Whatever.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jack1978 said:

...and mops.

That’s why god created float valves :wink: :lol:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

...and mops.

• Like 1

Looks like Spectra made the 100,000th post in here....he should get a shirt or something :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1

7 hours ago, Sancho said:

Well I tried having a civil discussion about the wonders of real Mexican goat cheese....seemed to go well than it digressed back to the same shit....BTW after the last comment in there I  pulled my wallet out and donated just cause. 

Thank you sir!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sancho said:

I flooded the garage floor a few times :lol: good thing it just runs downhill and outside...........

44 minutes ago, spectra said:

I flooded the garage floor a few times :lol: good thing it just runs downhill and outside...........

Dumb dumb.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, StinkyBunny said:

A little spritz of WD-40 helps quiet them down too, cools the gasses as the bullet exits the barrel. 😉

Who do you have "spritz" WD-40 as the bullet exits the barrel

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, patback said:

I got some stories one day when the lounge is moving slow.

Yes please!!!

16 hours ago, spectra said:

Where did you get a pic of Kimbers house :lol::unsure:

As long as you don't show the address,  it's ok!!

Weird lady neighbor update: We hadn't been getting our voicemails for some reason. I finally figured out how to get them and she's left 12 messages in the last 3 weeks. She calls me more than my own mother!! She called me "Kimmie" in one and called Liam "OUR little sweetie" in another... not ok... and every few messages she's said she's worried if we're ok. 🙄 

Gonna suck it up and call her back soon since I haven't actually spoken to her in over a week. But as far as she's going to know, our voicemail is broken and our phone service is unreliable...

• Confused 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1

1 hour ago, righttirefire said:

Who do you have "spritz" WD-40 as the bullet exits the barrel

You're dumber than a box of rocks. Before you shoot it brainiac. 

31 minutes ago, kimberbee said:

Yes please!!!

As long as you don't show the address,  it's ok!!

Weird lady neighbor update: We hadn't been getting our voicemails for some reason. I finally figured out how to get them and she's left 12 messages in the last 3 weeks. She calls me more than my own mother!! She called me "Kimmie" in one and called Liam "OUR little sweetie" in another... not ok... and every few messages she's said she's worried if we're ok. 🙄 

Gonna suck it up and call her back soon since I haven't actually spoken to her in over a week. But as far as she's going to know, our voicemail is broken and our phone service is unreliable...

I'd be leery- I know we're taught to be kind and polite to lonely people, but she sounds "off" to me.  Using words like "OUR little sweetie" to create a false sense of team/closeness to you where none exists  and calling you repeatedly is strange, almost stalker-ish.  Does she have any family/husband/friends around?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

Hey i was just asking clarification... for a friend...

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, tashayar said:

I'd be leery- I know we're taught to be kind and polite to lonely people, but she sounds "off" to me.  Using words like "OUR little sweetie" to create a false sense of team/closeness to you where none exists  and calling you repeatedly is strange, almost stalker-ish.  Does she have any family/husband/friends around?  

She does live with her husband, their granddaughter spends a lot of time at their house, and they have one daughter that visits often. She has a decent number of health issues, so she is stuck at home a lot. Probably a big part of it is she doesn't have much going on at home excitement-wise.

I'm super glad there are no windows in our house facing their house so they can't see directly if we're home or what we're doing. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kimberbee said:

She does live with her husband, their granddaughter spends a lot of time at their house, and they have one daughter that visits often. She has a decent number of health issues, so she is stuck at home a lot. Probably a big part of it is she doesn't have much going on at home excitement-wise.

I'm super glad there are no windows in our house facing their house so they can't see directly if we're home or what we're doing. 

Ok.  Sorry if I made an assumption about her.  I tend to be leery of overly-friendly people (well, I'm leery of most people, actually...)

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, tashayar said:

Ok.  Sorry if I made an assumption about her.  I tend to be leery of overly-friendly people (well, I'm leery of most people, actually...)

Nah, I'm leery of her myself. Which is why I don't answer the phone every single time she calls. Being neighborly is one thing, calling this often is a little over the line... and all jokes aside, I don't really know how to address it. 

If you want a chuckle, this Twitter threat is amusing.  I worked for someone like this once. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, StinkyBunny said:

I don't know a box of rocks is pretty cool... have you ever gotten some nice dry rock on your doorstep? greatest feeling ever.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HookedOnAquariums said:

I don't know a box of rocks is pretty cool... have you ever gotten some nice dry rock on your doorstep? greatest feeling ever.

This is much betterer:

ZR2sg4h.jpg

xZc3Yeu.jpg

But yes, I have gotten boxes of dry rock on my doorstep.

• Like 3
  • Wow 2

1 minute ago, StinkyBunny said:

This is much betterer:

ZR2sg4h.jpg

xZc3Yeu.jpg

But yes, I have gotten boxes of dry rock on my doorstep.

Oh true. i just need to finish building my stupid light so i can get that feeling...

Dive in and share your thoughts!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recommended Discussions