Lawnman

🎅🏻🎅🏻The Holiday Lounge🤶🏻🤶🏻

I need this shirt

DynamicImageHandler_6dde1a0c-34b6-4362-ab1b-dd6fc3307d40.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, micoastreefing said:

If you’re bored just go browse my tank thread and help me with re-scape recommendation. Seems like u might know what to do to re-scape an existing, growing, thriving tank. 

I need a link then can defile your thread :lol:

1 hour ago, Sancho said:

I love Aqua SD but this seems a bit over the top. 4 Booger sized shrooms for $75. :sideeyes:

Screen Shot 2018-06-15 at 8.38.42 PM.png

Yeah they have had a good time on R2R and now on here...............prices have went up its sad...............

28 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

p183329_p_v8_ab.jpg

That M1 is nice but I only own a AR :lol:

Hell had to go for a quick run around the neighborhood...................

IMG_4956.jpg

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, Sancho said:

I need this shirt

DynamicImageHandler_6dde1a0c-34b6-4362-ab1b-dd6fc3307d40.png

I need one of those...............................

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, spectra said:

Yeah they have had a good time on R2R and now on here...............prices have went up its sad...............

IMG_4956.jpg

She looks good!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

She looks good!

Thanks but wait till you see the other one...................

Its almost ready for paint...........waiting on a piece of metal so I can make a rear fender............

• Wow 1

1 minute ago, spectra said:

Its in his sig old man!

Will has always been a stand up guy. You cant beat his prices on a-lot of stuff but this just seemed ####tarded. I also noticed prices have gone up but........ his website is now up to date....maybe the new web designer needs a cut. I dont know why but this shit pisses me off. Its not a ton of money but those shrooms are freaking tiny and common. There must be a growing craze for cheap fast growing shrooms. 

IMG_4956.jpg

Love the bike but something about the handle bars seems off to me. Kinda look like they should be on my kids bicycle not on a legit yama chopper. :lol: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Its in his sig old man!

Love the bike but something about the handle bars seems off to me. Kinda look like they should be on my kids bicycle not on a legit yama chopper. :lol: 

Well I dont look............

Hell they are just common bars............its a scrambler not a kids bike :rolleyes:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, micoastreefing said:

you're both old and grumpy....cheer up!

BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS!!! 😃

5 hours ago, spectra said:

I just agree with the last line.............

I hate people in general :lol: not a fan of crowds........not a fan of going out..........I just want to hang out at home so people leave me the #### alone......

I need to get an electric door bell so when people ring it they get shocked.............and a front door mat that says go away.........

Yeah get off my ####ing lawn :wink:

I want claymore mines in the yard and remote .30 cal machineguns on the roof. Nothing says GTFO like that.😉

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, spectra said:

IMG_4956.jpg

"Yes, police?  I'm calling to report a possibly deranged old man riding a scrambler around, smacking mailboxes with his cane.  Yelling something about keeping 'those damn kids' off his yard  if they know what's good for them. I managed to get a license plate number whenever you are ready"

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, Sancho said:

coral shopping

If Indo doesn't open back up, guess what? Those will be cheap compared to the prices people will start charging for them. Right now the only thing open is Tonga and Vietnam there's a waiting list to get anything. I have to have my coral and fish shopping done by Thursday, preferably Wednesday night to get the best goodies.

8 hours ago, spectra said:

I'll move out 600 metres and when you're throwing sand pebbles at me with that AR, I'll be bustin' caps in your ass with that 06. 😉

• Like 2

Starting a new project today:

wrapping my 4x6x8 posts on my porch in white pvc wraps. 

..... if I don’t burst into flames out there first. 😅

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Starting a new project today:

wrapping my 4x6x8 posts on my porch in white pvc wraps. 

..... if I don’t burst into flames out there first. 😅

Let's see the process!

• Like 4

:happydance:

Hi!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StinkyBunny said:

If Indo doesn't open back up, guess what? Those will be cheap compared to the prices people will start charging for them. Right now the only thing open is Tonga and Vietnam there's a waiting list to get anything. I have to have my coral and fish shopping done by Thursday, preferably Wednesday night to get the best goodies.

I'll move out 600 metres and when you're throwing sand pebbles at me with that AR, I'll be bustin' caps in your ass with that 06. 😉

Oh I have an AR that goes out that far :wink: and it doesnt shoot pebbles either :lol:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Let's see the process!

Lets see your process. 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Lets see your process. 😀

Sure, it wont take too long.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

21 minutes ago, spectra said:

Oh I have an AR that goes out that far :wink: and it doesnt shoot pebbles either :lol:

if ya ever wanna test who would be the last man standing, lemme know, I'm sure I can wrangle up a couple of medics for your side, I know I won't need one.

In other news, WTF's wrong with the fukn airlines? I know this, Delta would be talking to my attorneys as well as that asshole cop and flight attendant.

http://www.fox29.com/news/here-we-go-again-family-booted-from-delta-flight

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

if ya ever wanna test who would be the last man standing, lemme know, I'm sure I can wrangle up a couple of medics for your side, I know I won't need one.

In other news, WTF's wrong with the fukn airlines? I know this, Delta would be talking to my attorneys as well as that asshole cop and flight attendant.

http://www.fox29.com/news/here-we-go-again-family-booted-from-delta-flight

I used to work in the travel industry and the one thing we learned fast is that the airlines are the goddamned devil.  

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

I used to work in the travel industry and the one thing we learned fast is that the airlines are the goddamned devil.  

And that's why my ass stays on the ground lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Air travel used to be a classy, status symbol, once upon a time. You’re treated with nice staff and real food. 

Now, they’re just racing to the bottom on who can be the cheapest and shittiest, their only goal is probably not killing any passengers in the process. 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

And this is why I only flight space available courtesy of Uncle Sam. I don't think I could have controlled myself enough not to do bad things to the cop and the flight attendant and land in jail. the one and only time I flew a commercial flight we damn near skidded off the fukn runway. If I would have known who "fixed" the brakes on that plane, they'd still be out in that field looking for pieces of his/her ass.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jack1978 said:

Sure, it wont take too long.

Here’s my tools.......

0DB235B7-04B3-4628-A6AE-41261B013C46.thumb.jpeg.90278413a9e5cc1b2d7be646061b4935.jpeg

now you. 

• Like 1

Dive in and share your thoughts!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recommended Discussions