Coral Vue Hydros

Sold

Rehype

Hmmmmmmmm

Any chance of some more pics of the actual fixture/controller? (other than arty blurry ones :P)

You said it has 6 dimmable channels, what does the controller look like? Does it allow any further control - scheduling etc?

Not sure what shipping would be to here but I am potentially interested for my new 24x18x18 (which it sounds like this would fit nicely).

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmmmmmmmm

Any chance of some more pics of the actual fixture/controller? (other than arty blurry ones :P )

You said it has 6 dimmable channels, what does the controller look like? Does it allow any further control - scheduling etc?

Not sure what shipping would be to here but I am potentially interested for my new 24x18x18 (which it sounds like this would fit nicely).

Yea i could post some more if your really interested Although i think shipping would probably be expensive.

All the channels are manually dimmable right now but dave hasnt released his new ryujin controller yet. That will allow for all the the advanced control features (thunderstorms,clouds,etc.)

SouthFlorida_Tron
Hmmmmmmmm

Any chance of some more pics of the actual fixture/controller? (other than arty blurry ones :P)

Best sig evarrrrr!

Yea i could post some more if your really interested Although i think shipping would probably be expensive.

All the channels are manually dimmable right now but dave hasnt released his new ryujin controller yet. That will allow for all the the advanced control features (thunderstorms,clouds,etc.)

Yikes. I expected shipping to be $50-100 max, but just checked saltysupply.com and marinedepot.com for similar sized fixtures and shipping was $250! Unbelievable. :(

I was genuinely interested too, but yeah don't worry about the extra pics.

Best sig evarrrrr!

I thought you might like :P

castiel - USPS shipping was only $55. I have someone who just picked one up in AUS.

-Dave

Thanks for letting me know, Dave. Gives me some food for thought.

Hey Hype - what is your opinion on this light being used on a standard 29 gallon (30" long x12" wide x 18" deep)? I saw the dimensions listed by Dave earlier in the thread, but just considering my options as I am considering trying something new on my gorgonian system with T5's - not satisfied with my colors, although I may try ATI bulbs (replacing UVL). I love the colors this produced in your system, and it is beautiful!

It really is too bad you do not think it is appropriate for my 29 gallon gorgonian tank, but it looks like one hell of a light - free bump, and good luck!

Why is the Ryujin controller for this unit so expensive at $250, when the AI controller is only $80, is there a difference between the two?

Im not sure if thats going to be the final price for the new controller dave is realeasing but it gaves way more control than a standard AI controller. You will be able to program clouds,thunderstoms etc and it also has PC control over USB for easier programming.

Archived