Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

how long does it take to adhere on its own?

camry90

will my shroom ever stick on a rock on its own without super glue? how long will it take? shrooms are one example but i would like to know for other sorts of corals.

thanks

will my shroom ever stick on a rock on its own without super glue? how long will it take? shrooms are one example but i would like to know for other sorts of corals.

thanks

just spear them with a plastic toothpick. Otherwise, they'll take forever attached on their own. Super glue won't work on them because they'll just slime out of it. The other method most people use is the veil technique.

Set it in the sand for a few days, it should pick up your sand/aragonite.. or place a small rock burried in the sand under it. Once it picks up some sand/rubble you can glue it to whatever.

Its the most non-invasive way to do it. And its worked for me with a few yuma's. If your tank is a whirl pool, this probably isnt a logical option.

Maybe try some netting to hold it to a rock?

I had a fancy shroom and a ricordia both unattached.. turned off the flow and set the shroom where I wanted it. It was attached in a few hours.

The ric, I dropped into a pile of LR rubble and it took root almost immediately.

Archived