Innovative Marine Aquariums

Submit your Zoa Photos

TinyGiant

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They are my own Paly's in my tank, so i can name them, and they're called flying turd burgers.

That's funny, but your right!

Pic below, Radioactive Dragon Eyes, Eagle Eyes (should be a good pic to blow up for identifying)

f9559cd6.jpg

surgicalsense

J76l5.jpgRising Suns

jN4ei.jpgVivid Rainbows

6k0y2.jpgRadio Active Dragon Eyes

jVKK5.jpgTubbs

I also have the standard variation of green/yellow Eagle Eyes and Lavender Zoa (pics not featured)

surgicalsense
yeah. they are definitely a people eater zoa

... sorry really bad pic of them too.

The mouth is green and around that was orange... the kid at Vivid told they were Rising Suns. I lost those ones :tears: to zoa pox a month and half ago.

Sorry to hear that you lost them surgicalsense. MY RPEs just finally sprouted a new head. I'm considering on relocating my whole zoa garden to a higher flow spot in the tank. I just put a 8 polyp frag of pink and golds in really heavy direct flow about 3 weeks ago and there are easily 20+ polyps now.

surgicalsense
Sorry to hear that you lost them surgicalsense. MY RPEs just finally sprouted a new head. I'm considering on relocating my whole zoa garden to a higher flow spot in the tank. I just put a 8 polyp frag of pink and golds in really heavy direct flow about 3 weeks ago and there are easily 20+ polyps now.

Well now my newest adventure is to keep everything alive during my 1500 mile move! and all of my lower LR is suppose to be my gardens of zoa I do not want to lose.

Well now my newest adventure is to keep everything alive during my 1500 mile move! and all of my lower LR is suppose to be my gardens of zoa I do not want to lose.

buckets warmth and air pumps will keep everything fine :)

IMG_2240.JPG

IMG_2241.JPG

IMG_2151.JPG

IMG_2260.JPG

have names for these?

was able to grab some pictures of some of the zoas in my tank that i wasnt able to get before ..or just some better pics of what I already had

flaming sun

ringofrires.jpg

pink and golds

pinkandgolds1.jpg

Pale Ale

paleales.jpg

Eagle Eyes

eagleeys1212.jpg

Lord of the Rings

LOTRzoas.jpg

Hawaiian Starburst

hawaiianstarburst.jpg

Eye of Rah

blueyellowdot.jpg

Green Button Polyps

gbp12.jpg

Neon Eyes

greendot.jpg

Evil Dragon Eyes

eyes.jpg

yeah they are definitely the same thing (watermelon and eagle eyes.)

Great pics!

updated. I made the first one the album thumbnail :)

Archived