Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Place to buy CUC?

TheDoctor

Hi all, so i'm just starting my 20 long tank and i'm looking for places to buy my CUC from. I don't want to go through reef cleaners. Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks =]

http://reefcleaners.org/

Why would you not want to buy from reef cleaners?

Curious as well why would you not want to buy from reef cleaners

I have a 20 long, I'm looking for free shipping and I don't want a quick crew. I can't see myself spending $30.00 on the crew and $30.00 on the shipping.

I have a 20 long, I'm looking for free shipping and I don't want a quick crew. I can't see myself spending $30.00 on the crew and $30.00 on the shipping.

As long as you don't pick an invert with a *next to its name the shipping is priority. you will pay more than the priority shipping if you were to buy local at a fish store.

Shipping is only $9.50 for priority mail (2 day). As long as you just want regular snails 2 day shipping will be fine. I doubt you will be able to find cheaper total price anywhere else.

Or you can try craigslist.

If you go to the LFS you're going to pay probably just as much if not more for a CUC then you would going through johnmahoney. They mark up the inverts so much.

im in Canada so i cant buy from reef cleaners, but i would pay 2-3 times w/e he is charging happily. Nass snails at my LSF are 7$ when they have them or 2$ on sale (rarly) be happy you have reef cleaners!!!

Archived