Innovative Marine Aquariums

Polyp identification please

Benztech

There under these lights. Im not sure if they are the factory upgraded ones or if they were added to the tank privatly before I got it. They are 1coralife 24 watt actinic and one 10,000k 24 watt white.And 2 moonlight led of course.

25b03991.jpg

68fb2366.jpg

5aa640b0.jpg

And theres this box that powers them up too. Any suggestions of a bulb upgrade ?

636594d5.jpg

I wouldnt mind some better lighting if it is an option for this hood if anyone cares to share.

Lighting seems efficient, but possibly the bulbs need to be changed. Easy fix. Now if you want a new light, might I suggest aquastyle DIY led. Ive heard nothing but good things on them.

Sorry, for some reason I thought you had a 12 gallon tank. What size is it?

Lighting seems efficient, but possibly the bulbs need to be changed. Easy fix. Now if you want a new light, might I suggest aquastyle DIY led. Ive heard nothing but good things on them.

Sorry, for some reason I thought you had a 12 gallon tank. What size is it?

It is a 12 gallon what made you think otherwise ?

Haha maybe I had a lucky guess then? I didn't se it in your post. Lighting is strong enough, so maybe try a bulb change

Yeah thats a good idea cause I have no idea how old these are.

They look fine to me mine stayed under the same light just a knockoff fixture for almost a year and they grew out of room with no bulb change. The only difference is mine is the speciese with the white dot in the center of the polyp.

Archived