ReefCleaners.org

BBN 75 Gal *4 Mew Fish added*

vash028

Ya same here and in the middle do you think both pieces should be moved to the right ? or just the tall piece?

I'd say both, it would look more dynamic with that area open. Plus you could make that a huge acan/whatever coral you want field.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No rods to help support but they are very sturdy i made sure none of the rocks are loose at all very secure and the right side comes out badly in pics its has lots of deep caves for fish to swim in and shaded areas for corals. And its funny i actually like the right side more. Love the opinions.

You should make the pillar in the middle a little more interesting by epoxying some little shelves and making it a bit taller. Just my two cents.

My yellow coris wrasse which i though got caught up and killed in my rescaping well he was just pissed and hide and i finally found him to be sure did a little rescaping again ill take pics of what i think is my finals form.

Well my LED kit from aquastyle is in been in since Friday but I started a new job and I haven't been around to play with it yet but this week I'm gonna start building.

• 2 weeks later...

Well my hobby is gonna take a back seat for the next few weeks as my second family the University of Kentucky Wildcats start there journey to title number 8 GO BUG BLUE!!

Well i got the new lights and rewarded my self with some new coral as well first off the LEDs

a5c9cf9a.jpg

Here is a little of the backbones of it.

ae56cae8.jpg

They all work think god!! It consists of 17 RB and regular Blues and then another 17 4500k and 6500k whites and then 4 UVs.

26d27b61.jpg

NEW FTS!!!

And my new additions

dccd3b97.jpg

Added a torch and a Grape frogspwan and my hammer is in the back gonna have a giant colony of all three.

Just started a new job so some new stuff should be coming soon.

So Im taking a little trip to Cincy I live about an hour and ahalf and well me and my gf went to

Some of the LFS and well got a bubble coral and a head of frogspawn for 70 bucks on hold tell Wednesday.

Ya I know this place had like 6 and all there bubbles were full and no skeltons showing. The one I'm getting is perfect pure white and full of bubbles.

jedimasterben
My new bubble coral and some pics of all blues still waiting for my new driver.

c6b59f8c.jpg

d860ec8a.jpg

More coming

Lucky! looks awesome!

Thanks ya the bubble is in great shape had to ride in my car for a few hours and well it inflated right away when it got in my tank.

jedimasterben
Thanks! Gotta start working on my right side of the tank. And I'm gonna look into getting an anemone.

Anemones FTW. I've got eight of various species in my 55g. :)

Sweet ya I'm gonna start with a long tent one and if I keep it alive and growing and then take the dive and get a red or green carpet.

• 2 weeks later...

Well took out a panel in my sump and now i have room for my new Aquac Urchin protein skimmer just put it in so breaking in it goes. Now to save up for my BLRS GFO Carbon reactor.

Archived