ReefCleaners.org

•••JR's Aquatica Oasis•••

JR!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dude, if you're lacking patience, just come down here and I'll take you down to the quarry and we'll throw old bikes down there.

haha we used to do stuff like that when we were kids.

but really though the guy has had my money for 3 weeks now and he hesnt even got the glass....come on thumbs_down.gif

I've honestly never done it or even know where a quarry is. It just sounds like an awesome thing to do.

And yeah, da fuq is he doing with your money?

I've honestly never done it or even know where a quarry is. It just sounds like an awesome thing to do.

And yeah, da fuq is he doing with your money?

i gave it to him some that he could get all the supplies and what not. i told him that if i didnt see something buy next thursday when they are open again i was going to take my money back and never go back.

Oh no! You removed Christian :closedeyes:

yea i know. brandon is my bro though.

If you are getting it built by who I'm assuming you are, I know he said he was backed up/booked for a while.

Also, is he making yours glass instead of acrylic?

Upgrading already? And switching to halide?? What is this nonsense...

Nice work on that stand. I always like seeing the obligatory cat photo.

If you are getting it built by who I'm assuming you are, I know he said he was backed up/booked for a while.

Also, is he making yours glass instead of acrylic?

Well the thing is that he's had my money for over a month and has zero to show for it. Also we have had the tank drawn up for over 2 months now. He didn't even order the glass till the 5th time I asked about the tank

Who is this local legend?

He is the owner of the lfs

Upgrading already? And switching to halide?? What is this nonsense...

Nice work on that stand. I always like seeing the obligatory cat photo.

Haha thanks man.

yooooooo!!!! Figured I join over here even though I'm not a nano guy. I have been lurking the last few days and like the site. I see why you are on here all the time.

yooooooo!!!! Figured I join over here even though I'm not a nano guy. I have been lurking the last few days and like the site. I see why you are on here all the time.

Yoooooo good to see you on here man.

Let me know how you like that 20k bulb. I ordered the kessil a150w in the 10k flavor but I'm hanging on to the halide fixture just in case I don't like the LEDs. The ushio was really starting to bug me.

Let me know how you like that 20k bulb. I ordered the kessil a150w in the 10k flavor but I'm hanging on to the halide fixture just in case I don't like the LEDs. The ushio was really starting to bug me.

will do man. from what i can see already by just holding it over the 7.5 i have im going to love it. the 20k xm looks amazing imo. ive seen a few in person over larger tanks and they are pretty sick.

you turning your previous tank into a sump?

If so, check out my thread and the idea I'm thinking about with mine doing something similar :)

im gonna make it into a reservoir for the ro top off water. or i might keep the whole tank as is and get another 7.5 for the top off. well see it changes all the time.

how is your pico doing anyways?

Mine is going good. The ammonia doesn't seem to want to level out but I'm pretty sure it is all good.

I have a CUC ordered for it that should be here next week.

Seriously thinking of going with a shallow long tank and making my Pico a sump. We'll see though.

Love the avatar ;)

:wub:

I agree, I'm another big Incubus fan, I do have to admit, if I swung that way Brandon Boyd would be one of the top men on my list. :lol:

Looks great btw!

I agree, I'm another big Incubus fan, I do have to admit, if I swung that way Brandon Boyd would be one of the top men on my list. :lol:

Looks great btw!

haha same here man. i wanna get a tattoo just like that on my arm.

Archived