inTank Media Baskets

•••JR's Aquatica Oasis•••

JR!

gonna have a fuge in there with chaeto and some mangroves. skimmer in a while when i have some thing to skim.

thanks man. i like the new coral you added. would love to have some of the space monsters :)

Haha if the polyp ever decides to grow you'll be my shipping test dumby.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Couldn't resist. :D

Eta on tank completion with complete transfer of the cube?

well as soon as it cycles all the coral is gonna move over. im pretty sure im going to have ever ready to start the cycle tonight.

If you're using all dry products then there won't be a cycle.

I forget what all is in your cube but all my coral and inverts handled a straight transfer perfectly. If you remember I lost two fish but I think it was stray voltage because I got the crap shocked out of me a few days later.

If you're using all dry products then there won't be a cycle.

I forget what all is in your cube but all my coral and inverts handled a straight transfer perfectly. If you remember I lost two fish but I think it was stray voltage because I got the crap shocked out of me a few days later.

well the sand is "live" but other then that everything else is dry

Yeah that's what I did too. I don't want to talk you into something you don't feel comfortable doing though so no pressure! I was just saying how I did it.

tank looks great. PAINT THAT STAND!!!!!!

get you ass over here and help me then :P

light is up. need to hid the wires next

yTtIc.jpg

haha I'm still sick. I watched Timmy work all day why I layed in the truck till he was done lol. I'll come help in the next few days.

How are you going to hide the wires?

haha I'm still sick. I watched Timmy work all day why I layed in the truck till he was done lol. I'll come help in the next few days.

How are you going to hide the wires?

cut the plug off the pendent and run it through the pipe. resolder the end. done

nice. I was hoping you would say that. I'll be sure to go coral shopping so you can baby sit them in your new tank till I get mine done. haha

nice. I was hoping you would say that. I'll be sure to go coral shopping so you can baby sit them in your new tank till I get mine done. haha

Awesome I can do that man.

Tree is the same as the one I posted before. Going to paint it black tomorrow. Light pendent is gonna stay silver. Water tomorrow for sure

Paint is going on the stand now. Gonna be dry soon. Then the fun stuff :D

Nice!

Btw..you got my pm about the stand right??

Archived