Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

•••JR's Aquatica Oasis•••

JR!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Those are nice rocks! Where did you purchase them?

my lfs literally has 1 ton of that specific rock lol. i think its red sea something. dollar a pound.

yea its hard to tell what im gonna do. i crazy all the stuff that comes into when you set up a tank. deffinatly gonna get more rock and see what i can do.

Scape looks good but try adding 1-2 more pieces of rock and really shuffle them around. Your vision may change once a few rocks are placed differently and you might like that combination even more.

Did you ever paint the light? A page or so back you talked about changing the light completely, what did you decide on?

Scape looks good but try adding 1-2 more pieces of rock and really shuffle them around. Your vision may change once a few rocks are placed differently and you might like that combination even more.

Did you ever paint the light? A page or so back you talked about changing the light completely, what did you decide on?

i kept the light the same. i decided to leave the light silver. i saw someone else that had done it and didnt really like it.

but i have bad news. aquatica still has yet to do anything with the tank. i have payed in full and nothing to show for it. i just keep getting told they have been busy and havent had time to build. it. if its not done by sunday im going to get my money back and make an order with picoaquariums.com build me one. i guess i should have went with the trusted guys first :(

Like the scape, but I'd add one or two small more pieces.

Sucks to hear they haven't made progress yet. Having problems getting email responses form them lately too.

There's something about this hobby that destroys customer service and good business. There are exceptions but they are few and far between. My rule is if I have to try to give you my money you're not getting it.

Like the scape, but I'd add one or two small more pieces.

Sucks to hear they haven't made progress yet. Having problems getting email responses form them lately too.

yea the scape is still a kind of work in progress lol. id love to have the tank here so maybe i could have have a better idea of what its gonna look like. i have a really good feeling im gonna have to get my money back. :( im not to sure what they deal is with them lately. i mean they have even been avoiding my calls..... it just make zero cents to me. they keep telling me that its only gonna take about an hour to but together.

There's something about this hobby that destroys customer service and good business. There are exceptions but they are few and far between. My rule is if I have to try to give you my money you're not getting it.

o it certainly has destroyed anything good thing i have to say about them now. i think it makes me the most mad is when i walk in and ask if its done and the dude kinda looks at me a chuckles and just say no. i dont find it funny that i have payed and nothing is done.

When I called the other day (Thursday) they were in Florida. I would imagine this is a busy time for them.

I have no reason to believe they won't get it done for you. They took care of my pico pretty quick.

...Btw....I am going to hit you up with some details on building a stand (since you offered, lol).

Looks good man. Glad it worked out for ya.

Plans for the back??

gonna have a fuge in there with chaeto and some mangroves. skimmer in a while when i have some thing to skim.

Looks awesome!

thanks man. i like the new coral you added. would love to have some of the space monsters :)

Very nice

thanks brad B)

final scape for the main rock.

98CFs.jpg

and yes joel it breaks the surface of the water :D so yes were gonna have a fiddler crab in here

thanks brad B)

final scape for the main rock.

98CFs.jpg

and yes joel it breaks the surface of the water :D so yes were gonna have a fiddler crab in here

That is an awesome scape

subscribed

Archived