Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

•••JR's Aquatica Oasis•••

JR!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hahaha sorry man. I got a pretty good deal that I had to take. Keep an eye out. There are plenty more out there

Lol..Yeah...No worries..I've got a thread up in Hardware section.

Btw...not sure if you saw my other post, but are you planning on using your previous tank as a sump?

If so, (and if not) take a look at my concept for using my current tank as a sump. Would appreciate any input/thoughts.

5qQz5.jpg

Ups man loves me today

Let me know how you like that 4/3rds system. The biggest turn off is it's biggest advantage to me. They just seem so small after using my D300s for so long.

Let me know how you like that 4/3rds system. The biggest turn off is it's biggest advantage to me. They just seem so small after using my D300s for so long.

will do. i like it alot so far. this my first dslr so there is some learning to be had lol

Haha nice find but were you wanting to go that low on your return gph?

you think thats gonna to low? i mean i could use it for the ato pump if not.

I use a Sony NEX-3 to take my photos. I've owned over 6 Nikon SLR's over the years. My last huge kit was a D300 with a 28-300 f3.5 VR ($1400 lens)...sold all of that, decided i wanted something more portable and almost as powerful. Honestly, I would now never go back to a full size DSLR unless I were to go back again shooting weddings and stuff. It doesn't look as serious as a true, full size DSLR.

Stick with the NEX, it will pay off. It can take photos just as good as most CMOS Nikons. Plus, the way most people who own huge cameras shoot out there, you could probably learn how to shoot better photos than theirs with this camera.

I use a Sony NEX-3 to take my photos. I've owned over 6 Nikon SLR's over the years. My last huge kit was a D300 with a 28-300 f3.5 VR ($1400 lens)...sold all of that, decided i wanted something more portable and almost as powerful. Honestly, I would now never go back to a full size DSLR unless I were to go back again shooting weddings and stuff. It doesn't look as serious as a true, full size DSLR.

Stick with the NEX, it will pay off. It can take photos just as good as most CMOS Nikons. Plus, the way most people who own huge cameras shoot out there, you could probably learn how to shoot better photos than theirs with this camera.

thats good to hear. now i just need to figure out how to shoot under leds. all the shots are waaaaay blue :angry:

With your MP10 it won't matter flow wise. I had a brain fart and forgot 2 things, 1. It's aio and 2. It's not huge.

My return runs 650-700gph so when I posted that, that's what I was comparing it to. 200 should be good!

thats good to hear. now i just need to figure out how to shoot under leds. all the shots are waaaaay blue :angry:

Read your manual and find out how to adjust white balance. If it doesn't have that/not good enough, get photoshop or another editor you can adjust levels and curves.

With your MP10 it won't matter flow wise. I had a brain fart and forgot 2 things, 1. It's aio and 2. It's not huge.

My return runs 650-700gph so when I posted that, that's what I was comparing it to. 200 should be good!

Read your manual and find out how to adjust white balance. If it doesn't have that/not good enough, get photoshop or another editor you can adjust levels and curves.

haha i kinda thought you were gonna say that :P

haha i kinda thought you were gonna say that :P

same pump on my tank with nearly same dims.

it is the one thing i plan on changing.

i personally like a high water volume turnover, not just from my mp10

same pump on my tank with nearly same dims.

it is the one thing i plan on changing.

i personally like a high water volume turnover, not just from my mp10

i might change it out after a bit. thanks man.

got the rock today. gonna have some pics tonight to see if i can find a scape i like.

tank will be done this week.

How tall is it in relation to your soon to be water level?

about 7 1/2 gonna snag another piece and break it and see if i can stick it on there lol. what the best way to glue it all together?

I liked GE1 silicone for dry but putty epoxy works great and cures underwater.

You need it to break the water surface though. I won't accept this tank unless it has an island. :lol:

I liked GE1 silicone for dry but putty epoxy works great and cures underwater.

You need it to break the water surface though. I won't accept this tank unless it has an island. :lol:

o its gonna happen. ill make sure of that

Archived