Coral Vue Hydros

Pico size LED's...

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Hi all,

I will be reviewing these LED's that arrived today on my thread under Pico's.... If you are interested in seeing the review, jump over and take a look....

6oda1c.jpg

25ri9s6.jpg

s5lrep.jpg

qqtkyc.jpg

9lg28l.jpg

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
Are these cheapo LEDs that can only keep lr under? Or are they reef capable?

I will have PAR on them Monday! My Apogee just shipped out today... I suspect that the Retina gives out the spectrum in PAR rating to keep some nice corals...

Medium corals will work with the 4 watt Innovative light....

Light corals will work with the UA LED...

Also if you really want to keep some high end corals I recommend the Kessil 150 watt, which I carry also.

Problem is, reefers want variety and the Kessil comes in at a high price, so I got these three other lights to give budget reefers some play...

They will work, for specified corals!

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
They look promising. How much are you going to price them for

Very affordable, all three of them! They are on my site now, with prices! You can click on my site from my signature.

Here are to pictures of the UP Aqua LED model:

5cn860.jpg

2v158gz.jpg

Hey Mike, Them there are some might sweet lights. I may have to indulge myself with a new light. :) I do have a couple questions for you. I spotted this filter on your site "Imagine Gold Bio-System 15 Power Filter ", is there any chance you could post a picture of it outside the box. Also, please give the measurements and a how does one obtain replacement cartridges?

Thanks in advance,

Rob

Archived