Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Just Ordered Geisseman Teszla

LebaneseDlight

LebaneseDlight

I was going to sell my Solana 34, but considering the peanut offers I've gotten for it, decided to re-start it with a lighting upgrade. The Teszla shows available on Premium Aquatics, but I wouldn't be surprised if it'll take a few weeks to ship out (drop shipped from the manufacturer). Although there is very little out there on the Teszla, I trust Giesseman and the $449 price tag on Premium Aquatics fit the budget I had in mind. I'll keep you posted re: fulfillment date. I figured get my order in so I'll be sooner in the queue...

LebaneseDlight

FYI - Premium Aquatics contacted Giesemann and it will be 1.5 weeks before it ships out. Better than I expected (Giesemann was estimating 4 weeks for most due to demand)... I don't have even have LR or water yet, so certainly have no problem waiting 2 weeks.

Cool thx. I was expecting more info from this review. Does anybody know what kind of leds are those "2 x special"? Are those UV leds or hyper reds like those from Radion?

And what's up with the very wide or no-optics trend? What's the logic behind it?

I'm building my own lights with Nano Box 13Up Module and Reef Angel. Nano box doesn't use lens.

Ecotech Radion uses very wide lens like Teszla.

• 5 months later...

Archived