Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Dry Rock

velezdav

So i am looking some dry rock for my 55 gal , but i am still debating on 3

suggestion ??????

1 - Key Largo dry rock ... http://www.marcorocks.com/

2- BRS “Reef Saver” Eco Dry Aquarium Live Rock ... http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/store/produc...x-fiji-dry-rock

3- BRS Pukani Dry Eco Aquarium Live Rock .. http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/store/produc...x-fiji-dry-rock

I am buying little by little all the equipment , that why i wna go with dry rock ....

Thanks to all

I absolutely love their figi dry rock... Pukani- didn't like how it had coral skeletons on it and seemed like scaping would be hit or miss and then the other too i just didnt like their shapes but the jmo. Just remember the more porus stuff will give you quite a bit of rock and they always give you a little extra.

i bought a bunch of reef saver rock for my 180 gallon tank, and it's way better than any of the dry rock i've seen at any of my lfs. i ordered about 130 lbs, and they gave me a bunch of different sized rocks. Pretty easy to scape, i pretty much aquascaped my tank in like 15 minutes, and it didn't look bad! the pieces fit relatively easy. As, biased as that was....that's what i'd do. They have some videos of the brs guys scaping it on youtube. Thats pretty much why i bought it, and i'd check them out, for the reef saver and pukani as well. Both great rocks, but i think the reef saver just fits more naturally, and doesn't look as much like rocks just stacked.

I used Bulk Reef Supply and got the Eco dry rock fiji and was blown away by how nice it looked and how much money i saved vs. LR. but i had a 39g tank that's been set up for around 3 years and used that rock to seed it with. great stuff.

I used Bulk Reef Supply and got the Eco dry rock fiji and was blown away by how nice it looked and how much money i saved vs. LR. but i had a 39g tank that's been set up for around 3 years and used that rock to seed it with. great stuff.

The Fiji dry live rock from BRS is out of stock for another 3-4 weeks. That is what I was told in an e-mail two days ago. I just ordered 50 lbs of dry florida reef rock from reefcleaners.org. I received an e-mail right afterwards asking me what size pieces I was looking for and the shipping was free. $105 for 50 lbs of live rock and a nano-reef discount code.

saltwatercoral

I used MarcoRocks. Check out my build and see the pics in my link below ($ PIT) for how it looks when I scaped it. Look on page 20. You can see my few pieces of live rock but the base rock is what i got from MarcoRocks.

I've used BRS Fiji Dry Eco Aquarium Live Rock and the pieces I got were really awesome. I was thinking about going the Reef Saver route but whey I ordered my rocks they had a pretty nice deal on the FIji rock I went with that instead. Overall, you won't be displeased from these guys.

Archived