Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Question about Adding Clean Up Crew

FragRock

Quick question about adding clean up crew, my tank has been cycling for about a week now, just wondering is it ok to start adding my clean up crew or should I wait for the tank to establish first? I have a BioCube 29 with 40lbs Live sand and 30lbs live fiji rock.

I wanted to add a few Hermit crabs and some snails... Is it too soon?

Thank You,

Here is what the tank looks like at the moment...

The only way to know is to test for ammonia an nitrites. If both at zero, do a water change so that nitrates are 0-10 and then you can add whatever cuc u want.

The only way to know is to test for ammonia an nitrites. If both at zero, do a water change so that nitrates are 0-10 and then you can add whatever cuc u want.

This!

If your Ammonia and Nitrites are both 0, make sure the nitrates are low and you're fine to add stuff.

Side note, by live rock I assume you mean coraline incrusted live rock (9$/lb stuff, not the 3$/lb stuff).

This!

If your Ammonia and Nitrites are both 0, make sure the nitrates are low and you're fine to add stuff.

Side note, by live rock I assume you mean coraline incrusted live rock (9$/lb stuff, not the 3$/lb stuff).

No I got Fiji live rock not much Coraline on it... Click on the link of my YouTube video and you will see the rock...

Archived