Innovative Marine Aquariums

Which Tank

heifinator

Cadlights 70g Artisan or Deep Blue Edge 75 gallon.

If I get the cad lights I will not be getting the light. I have heard mixed reviews and plan on doing another DIY light.

Although I was wanting some other suggestions. How do you guys handle sitting low near your tank? The light is so intense from my diy led on my current tank sitting near it is difficult. Any suggestions?

Also, of course, which tank is better in your opinion =)

Seano Hermano
Cadlights 70g Artisan or Deep Blue Edge 75 gallon.

If I get the cad lights I will not be getting the light. I have heard mixed reviews and plan on doing another DIY light.

Although I was wanting some other suggestions. How do you guys handle sitting low near your tank? The light is so intense from my diy led on my current tank sitting near it is difficult. Any suggestions?

Also, of course, which tank is better in your opinion =)

You will not be able to drill a Deep blue 75 (DIY) if that is your intention (they are tempered). I think the RR overflows take up too much space in their tanks. I really like the dimensions of the Cadlights 70 Artisan (though I do not own one).

I'm not sure how to help you out on the lighting aspect.

I own the Deep Blue 75 and it is a great tank for the money. Can't comment on the cadlights because I have never see one in person. I have heard cadlights is very slow on shipping.

Yes the deep blue overflow is HUGE it holds almost 5 gallons of water on the 75

I own the Deep Blue 75 and it is a great tank for the money. Can't comment on the cadlights because I have never see one in person. I have heard cadlights is very slow on shipping.

Yes the deep blue overflow is HUGE it holds almost 5 gallons of water on the 75

Im not super worried about it. The difference between a normal overflow and a huge one is still a small portion of the tank, if thats its only downside, then well thats the way to go?

What type of lighting do you use and can you sit near it or does it blind you. Not heard much about that topic but I would like to know what people do short of using a hood.

I bought a custom Cad just about a year ago and it's a very nice tank for the money. If you are buying one of their standard sizes, they should be able to ship right away.

Im not super worried about it. The difference between a normal overflow and a huge one is still a small portion of the tank, if thats its only downside, then well thats the way to go?

What type of lighting do you use and can you sit near it or does it blind you. Not heard much about that topic but I would like to know what people do short of using a hood.

Overflow is the only downside I see. I have a sunpod that sits on the rim of mine. Also with a price of 399.99 I could not pass it up.

And it is ultra clear glass as well.

Archived