Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Beware of Aquastyle

scott7911

I ordered a kit from Aquastyle, they immediately charged my account but it's been a week and they haven't shipped, it's still listed as awaiting fulfillment.

I've sent them 3 emails so far with no response. When I ordered the kit it was not listed as backordered.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I ordered a kit from Aquastyle, they immediately charged my account but it's been a week and they haven't shipped, it's still listed as awaiting fulfillment.

I've sent them 3 emails so far with no response. When I ordered the kit it was not listed as backordered.

I dont believe they have done wrong by anybody yet. There is a first time for everything, however, so let us know how this turns out. Also keep in mind these guys are from china, so dont get too terribly impatient. Gotta realize these are people too, and life happens sometimes. Good Luck

phi delt reefer

isnt it chinese new year? i believe everything shuts down in China during this time.

my local reef club order a couple grand worth of product and it all arrived. Ray is slow to respond but always includes extras so just give him some more time.

I ordered on 1/27/12 as well as a few others from this site...one member emailed Ray and Ray told him that orders would to shipped out Monday (tomorrow) because of the chinese new year.

I believe it's Chinese new year over there, an on eBay, most Chinese based sellers are closed.

Once the LEDs get here, it'll be worth the wait.

Ray will take care of you, dont be alarmed - He has never once not came through.. Dont be so alarmed - if you read up on others - it takes time for him to ship

like everyone else is saying Ray will take care of you. I am also guesing that his business has seemed to increase about 400% over the last month or two given all the people saying they are buying kits on the various forums. He sounds like a one man crew so keep that in mind.

I ordered on the 31st and though it took a few days for Ray to make first contact, I've been chatting back and forth all day today making changes to my initial order. he's awesome to work with. you won't be dissapointed

Here's an update, after filing a complaint with PayPal, I got a response from Ray within minutes, though he didn't answer my previous 3 emails. Ray says they've been off and my order will ship Monday, I'll keep you updated.

Here's an update, after filing a complaint with PayPal, I got a response from Ray within minutes, though he didn't answer my previous 3 emails. Ray says they've been off and my order will ship Monday, I'll keep you updated.

Patience Grasshopper. I'm surprised you filed a complaint even though everyone here told you he takes time and is off on holiday as is everyone in china. Wow.

Patience Grasshopper. I'm surprised you filed a complaint even though everyone here told you he takes time and is off on holiday as is everyone in china. Wow.

+1 that wasn't needed

We ordered our 36 dimmable LED kit from Ray at Aquastyles.com, and the service was fantastic. Not to mention that once shipped, the package made it to L.A. from Hong Kong in 3 days. I would not hesitate to purchase through them again.

Got mine in 7 days ordered before the Chinese new year and took 7 days, ordered cellphone case and car charger in the middle of the Chinese new year and took 15 days...

Archived