Cultivated Reef

12" Rimless LED Cube - SPS/LPS/Softies Build Thread

FireCorals

I'm moving to Florida.

That's what I did. So much LFS here in Florida. Haha I will go broke soon, "Hi my name is David, I am a reeferholic addiction :lol:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'd like some blastos but I'm not in FL. Speaking of corals I'm visiting your fav vendor today.... :ninja:

Lol, I am going to take a bunch of pictures when I go again (maybe in the next hour) and if you guys want anything, let me know and maybe we can work something out.

And I could have a smart ass comment for your last sentence, but I will take the high road, lol.

:lol:

That's what I did. So much LFS here in Florida. Haha I will go broke soon, "Hi my name is David, I am a reeferholic addiction :lol:

We can try to be each others sponsors, but I think that will end up as us both entering a LFS. Lol.

Updated OP with most recent FTS. Many z & p's added that I purchased from Lawnman including JF Bloodshot, Rastas, Clementine, Sunny D's, etc. etc. and another blasto from LFS. Will take some individual pictures tonight.

looks amazing! which bulb are you using? the garf stuff makes it look cool. :)

Thank you!

Using the Full Spec again with the MoonPop Moonlights :)

The GARF Diversity brought this tank together!

New corals added, updated FTS in the first post.

Had a couple casualties while I was away on vacation. MP10 knocked my pretty Millie into my ricordia and unfortunately it was completely dead by the time I got back, I am sure my snails helped a bit.

• 2 weeks later...
FireCorals
That's is beautiful mike. Everything is going well!

Thank you!

Updates?

Posted a update few days ago, but will be updating with new corals I received from Coral Morphalogic including some Orange Envy People Eaters and about a dozen other zoas.

I also decided to frag some of my chalices, zoas and Blastos, will post those for sale some time soon after they get a bit of healing. Needed to make room :D packing this thing out!

FireCorals

What to do.... I have to move into a hotel temporarily before moving into the new house, at least a week due to some renovations, I have no where to put my tank, at least reliable... Contemplating selling off all the live stock... :(

That sucks man, sorry to hear that......what about someone's house temporarily?

If I lived closer to Miami I 'd offer my place, but I'm moving at the end of this month myself.

d'Espresso

Congrats on the new house but not to happy about your temporary move in the hotel. I hope all works out.

If you sellin your candy apples zoa let me know I would live that pieces. If you want me to babysit your corals while you're getting ready to move in and later on pickup your kids(corals) then I can ship them back to u. Lol

• 1 year later...

Archived