Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

12" Rimless LED Cube - SPS/LPS/Softies Build Thread

FireCorals

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you think the drive from Surfside will be worth going there?

Let's put it this way. I would drive to surf side if his store was there.

Now you're making think I should take a road trip down there, I am like 3hours away from you.

You will get pm from me

Wow! Maybe if I ever go up there for whatever reason I'll go there. :)

You should!

Now you're making think I should take a road trip down there, I am like 3hours away from you.

You will get pm from me

Yeah, let me know, maybe we can meet there.

Man you got nice ish bra ;)

lol, thanks! Good LFS, FTW!

Love your latest FTS. That light looks BRIGHT :)

Thank you! That's the TruPop on there right now.

Was that zoa rock for sale in the sponsor section on R2R? Looking really good some of those zoas are killer man.

not sure, I do not think this particular LFS sells online much.

Yeah, they are pretty awesome! Thanks!

Have you ever been to exotic aquariums or strictly fish on bird road?

Both yearsssss ago.

Jacob042426

How were they? Now strictly fish has aiptaisia problems in their display and frag tanks, bunt not in their live rock. They have awesome rock. At exotic, everything is covered in hair algae. I'm trying to go to the fish collection soon too.

How were they? Now strictly fish has aiptaisia problems in their display and frag tanks, bunt not in their live rock. They have awesome rock. At exotic, everything is covered in hair algae. I'm trying to go to the fish collection soon too.

They were half way decent back in the day, but like I said, haven't been there in years.

buddythelion
Yes sir and thank you!!

A few new pieces

Beautiful Paly combo rock with some insane polyps

new-palys.jpg

RED and GREEN and PURPLE Blastos

blastos.jpg

The fuh... I'm speechless with those palys and blastos. Where did you get the blasto? It's insane!

The fuh... I'm speechless with those palys and blastos. Where did you get the blasto? It's insane!

LFS and btw, that picture does it absolutely no justice.

buddythelion

Reminds me of this in another nano-reefer's tank, hope he doesn't mind me showing it off:

Beautyblasto.jpg

I'm searching for a blasto like this man... And yours look equally gorgeous.

Reminds me of this in another nano-reefer's tank, hope he doesn't mind me showing it off:

Beautyblasto.jpg

I'm searching for a blasto like this man... And yours look equally gorgeous.

Nice!!! LFS has some blastos that look just like that.

Those are prettttyyyy

What kind of LFS do you have?! Man I'm jealous of your store!

Owner is a true hobbyist like us, he gets all the high demand corals, grows them out and the faster the grower, the cheaper he sells them. He does not price them by name, only based off how fast they grow.

I got two blue hornets with 4 babies for $45. Those blastos were $35' that acro was $50 and the crazy Paly colony was $120.

I also picked up a six line and purple FireFish today. Six line was only $15 and PFF was $20.

Very happy to be down the street from this store now and when I move. No real need to drive anywhere else.

buddythelion
Owner is a true hobbyist like us, he gets all the high demand corals, grows them out and the faster the grower, the cheaper he sells them. He does not price them by name, only based off how fast they grow.

I got two blue hornets with 4 babies for $45. Those blastos were $35' that acro was $50 and the crazy Paly colony was $120.

I also picked up a six line and purple FireFish today. Six line was only $15 and PFF was $20.

Very happy to be down the street from this store now and when I move. No real need to drive anywhere else.

I'm moving to Florida.

I'm moving to Florida.

Hahaaa...

Maybe I can get a group buy going here, seems like a lot of people are liking the livestock, maybe if I get a big enough order together he will give us an additional nice discount!?!?

Archived